Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yann

Anybody else this he would just what we need up front with Igor. We should never of let him go.

Comments

• Options
    Oh god no
  • Options
    you been on the sauce again gazza?
  • Options
    Yann who ?
  • Options
    Luke Yann was a mustard right back me ol china.
  • Options
    Is he currently injured?
  • Options
    Move on he long gone
  • Options
    Currently can't hold down a regular place at Bournemouth. He has garlic breath.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I miss Yann, I even watched the Bournemouth game on TV at the weekend in the hope of see him in action. I do need to move on!

Turns out Simon Francis isn't the worst player in the world after all
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Is he currently injured?

Sub not Used : He won't be happy.
  • Options

Unfortunately for us, I think he would have been ideal.

Yep. Tucudean looks like a poor man's Yann to me at times. I think he would have made the difference in terms of turning a couple of our draws into wins.
  • Options
    Maybe we could get him on loan.
  • Options
    revenir à la maison yann
  • Options
    We need a younger more mobile number 9, who can hold the ball up, bring our midfield in to play and score 1 every 3 games, and good in the air, and is cheap?????? ( dream on soapbox, dream on)
  • Options
    gazza said:

People can say move on as much as they like but I can`t think of another player that would fit in well with Igor, Wins most headers can take free kicks and guess what, he can score goals. Move on as much as you want but we can`t seem to find anyone.

and how many has he scored this season
    as it has been proved by me in the other thread we don't have an issue scoring goals
    7th highest scorers in the league

do we need Yann IMO No and this comes from a former Yann fan(his name on my shirt 2 seasons in a row)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How's that Delort geezer getting on at Wigan, he might be available for loan soon. :-0
  • Options
    I didn't realise he had left. Just thought he wasn't good enough to make the team anymore.
  • Options
    Chris O'Grady
  • Options
    have been thinking this all week. Shame but hopefully George can improve.
  • Options
    Had Roland been around for longer than a few weeks when the bid came in for Yann then I don't think he would have sold him and brought in Polish Pete.

Yann is the best targetman in this league on his day.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Had Roland been around for longer than a few weeks when the bid came in for Yann then I don't think he would have sold him and brought in Polish Pete.

Good point. Where is Polish Pete? We need our million pound player now as much as ever.

• Options
    cafctom said:

Good point, I think they thought they could replace him easily a lesson that has been learned with regards to the standards of the championship.
  • Options
    Have to agree that Yann would have been ideal for our current setup. One of the problems in the past was that we always tried to lump it up to Yann whereas he was much happier with the ball played into feet - something we seem to be doing much, much more of now. He was excellent at holding the ball up and bringing other people into play, and that's exactly what we need and what we're not getting from Tucudean.

Not going to happen though.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    colin1961 said:

Let's get one thing straight we did not let Yann K go he turned down a very good offer of over 10k a week and left the club his decsion to leave ....
    I think the biggest mistake was selling Michael Smith perhaps we could get him back ?

Nice scoop. Never knew that.