Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I am begging you

Comments

• Options
    He has a fantastic record in L1. So stick with him and you could have a glorious season next year.
  • Options
    If I was Chris Powell I wouldn't read Down at the Mac tonight.

They hate him.
  • Options
    I'm surprised he's started so poorly there tbh
  • Options
    edited September 2014

Please, please can you find a job for Chris Powell, please. Surely he can be an ambassador for you Club and pick a wage up that way or how about a programme seller or a tea boy?, anything !?.

Just get this Man out of our Club and away from our Players, PLEASE and sharpish.

'cos you were doing soooooo well before he arrived!
  • Options

I'm surprised he's started so poorly there tbh

I am a little disappointed but not totally shocked - it was a very similar situation when he took over at Charlton. A pretty poor squad, demotivated players and fans with no real expectations of glory... and a rocky start to the job.
  • Options
    It's actually quite brilliant. People will just not accept that Powell isn't that good a manager and it confuses me as to why. Huddersfields team isn't that bad.

There's always an excuse to powells shortcomings with a lot of people on here, oh it's the fans, oh it's the board, oh the players aren't good enough. We saw with Riga our players were good enough. Hudds saw with Lillis their players do have something about them.

It's mind boggling. It really is.
  • Options
    Won't you look silly when you've won the fa cup.
  • Options
    remind me again , how many games has he been in charge for?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SCP, still working for us. Helping to make sure another team is below us. Reza doing the same job at Blackpool. Just need Redfern to sort it out.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

SCP, still working for us. Helping to make sure another team is below us. Reza doing the same job at Blackpool. Just need Redfern to sort it out.

Think you mean Riga
  • Options

Redrobo said:

Think you mean Riga
    Whoops!
  • Options
    Good spot @shirty5. Despite being "Leeds based" he didn't even go to the massive local derby for his team in the city where he lives.
  • Options
    It's like The Truman Show
  • Options
    LBTF, even though what you originally said made you come across as a bit of a twat, we are all friends here.

Your contributions have been good up until today.
  • Options

Sounds like you need help LBT, we have a striker who may be able to help you out, his name is Simon Church, I think he'd do a great job for you.

shhh dont tell them that, we dont want to lose him :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Sounds like you need help LBT, we have a striker who may be able to help you out, his name is Simon Church, I think he'd do a great job for you.

And a young winger named Harriott too! needs a loan out
  • Options
    By the way this is very funny!
  • Options
    Looking at the Huddersfield squad it is obvious to me that you are under performing. With players like Wells, Hammel, Hudson, Scannel, Vaughan you should be higher up the table. But Powell has only been there five minutes, give him a chance.
  • Options
    Must not forget that when Powell came to us, he won a few, lost a lot for the remainder of that season. During summer said goodbye to about 20 players and brought in about 14 new players, who, if we believe rumours, were recommended by Denis Wise. If you remember we then won the division, so be patient and who knows may happen to you
  • Options
    you need a 100% banner mate!
  • Options
    cafctom said:

LGBT

Well it made me laugh, Tom.

• Options
    From the football league show highlights the Huddersfield defence looked distinctly questionable.

One thing Chris Powell does is sort things out at the back. Give the man time and he will do a decent job for you.
  • Options
    I feel your pain town fan I really do