Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Football league show

Apparently the "featured" game but they show Fulham first.....

Can't wait for our 2 minutes

Comments

• Thanks Colin
  • Apparently the "featured" game but they show Fulham first.....

Can't wait for our 2 minutes

they dont always show the featured game first
  • I've seen this....what's the story with Colin?
  • 11m for McCormack(?) makes 2.4 igor look like steal of the century
  • Showed more of Leeds training than our match.
  • Igor could be a 20goal a season man. McCormack is a decent striker no doubt about that but not worth 11m
  • MSE7 said:

Igor could be a 20goal a season man. McCormack is a decent striker no doubt about that but not worth 11m

If Fulham goes back up this year the 11m will be worth it but if they don't they will regret signing him

• edited August 2014
    Someone needs to lift the adverting board up a bit when interviewing Bob, or take the camera off AFKA.
  • Fulham looked rubbish... I can see them doing an us, wolves, etc... what was it someone paid for them 100 million plus??
  • On bbc2 now they rating millwall.
  • Sponsored links:

• mascot88 said:

Fulham looked rubbish... I can see them doing an us, wolves, etc... what was it someone paid for them 100 million plus??

I think it was actually £200m!
  • edited August 2014
    Yup
  • vffvff
    edited August 2014
    Positive words from John Still who said some nice things about Charlton great club, good place to play football, will be able to attract players. Best I have heard on the Football League show.

The Cousins goal looks even better on the replay. Great crossfield pass from Gudmundsson. A goal of the season contender already.

That sour ass Rosler, refused the offer of a shake of the hand from Bob Peeters and then said something abusive. No class. Bob Peeters loads of class.
  • I just managed to find a download for this and it certainly plays to our advantage that noone knows what weve been up to and plenty are surprised by our start...

Ive got a real feeling about this season... the next big test is on Tuesday but get a draw or better there and we can start feeling more and more confident ...
  • if, IF we win on tuesday i might take our hopes a little more seriously. Reinforcements such as Delort would go a long way as well...
  • Is the football league show not on IPlayer?

Just looked and can't find it
  • Is the football league show not on IPlayer?

Just looked and can't find it

yeah, saw it there myself about hour ago.
  • edited August 2014
    John Still, a lovely chap, who for the most part spouted a complete load of ******* .
    He said something along the lines of Charlton are doing well, because we didn't wait until the end of the season to appoint a coach/manager. Well we did.
    Basically, I disagreed with most of what he said, apart from Charlton being a good club.
  • vffvff
    edited August 2014
    Not all of it was totally accurate but at least it was positive.
  • Sponsored links:

• Whatever happens vs Derby we have winnable away games vs Huddersfield and Brighton coming up. After that the penny will drop as to what we've been up to...and the odds at the bookies will drop too! Promotion (!) already down from 20:1 to 16:1.
    These pundits are covering the whole division and simply haven't noticed the complete change in squad and management over the last few months...Sooner or later they will do a feature on the background of Vetokele, Buyens and Gudmundsson who were all(!) playing Europa league football last season.
  • John Still, a lovely chap, who for the most part spouted a complete load of ******* .
    He said something along the lines of Charlton are doing well, because we didn't wait until the end of the season to appoint a coach/manager. Well we did.
    Basically, I disagreed with most of what he said, apart from Charlton being a good club.

I took it that he knew Peeters was being lined up well before the end of season.
  • edited August 2014
    I 'got out of the habit' of watching this programme , having recorded it and watched it today , Norwich & B'mouth look like the teams to beat , Cardiff look pretty useful, tough division , would love to beat Derby on Tuesday, i'm ignoring Millwall because we all know they are going to run out of gas at some point.
  • edited August 2014
    I have an allergic reaction to all things Manish and always expect that Spanner Claridge to be gurning out from the screen so I usually ignore the delights of the FLS. Stumbled on it last night channel hopping and was surprised that our game "highlights" were 1) quite close to the beginning and 2) then some old geezer starts saying complimentary things about us! WTF he won't be invited back... Manish looked sick as a chip.
  • I can't seem to stream last nights on my Roku box yet, I keep getting a weird error.

I did watch last weeks yesterday and agree above though; Bournemouth looked very good though and I can see Cardiff doing well this year.

Huddersfield and Blackpool both need to change gear though, I can see them having trouble if they don't break their spell soon..
  • Neither Bournemouth or Millwall will be there come xmas - cant evaluate a team based on 2 games. However, in saying that, based on what i've seen of us, we are certainly stronger than the same time last season.
  • Neither Bournemouth or Millwall will be there come xmas - cant evaluate a team based on 2 games. However, in saying that, based on what i've seen of us, we are certainly stronger than the same time last season.

bournemouth might be close, millwall wont
  • edited August 2014
    Valley11 said:

John Still, a lovely chap, who for the most part spouted a complete load of ******* .

I took it that he knew Peeters was being lined up well before the end of season.
    How would he have known that ? No one at Charlton including Riga knew that.

As I said. Still is a really nice bloke, but he mostly spouted a complete load of ******* .

• Think you will find John Still is a Charlton fan anyway?