Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

EasyJet check-in messing me around.

2»

Comments

• Have just come back on Easyjet and had the same warning box but no probs. As far as I can see it's a warning that the names on your boarding pass mus
  • Have just come back on Easyjet and had the same warning box but no probs. As far as I can see it's a warning that the names on your boarding pass mus

If I've told him about going on the internet whilst driving once, I've told him a thousand times.
  • If you are around Albufeira, do pop in and say hello...

We've alternated between Tavira and Alvor over the years but seem to be settling into Alvor as the resort of choice. This year will be the third in a row there. We love it. 12 of us in a minibus. Get up, breakfast, golf, beer at the course, back to hotel, siesta, shower, out for dinner, kip, repeat seven times, Its a real bummer! Will PM if anywhere near you but I suspect Silves is the closest we will get!

Ha ha - yes bit of a trot that! Hope you have a top time anyway mate.
  • If you are around Albufeira, do pop in and say hello...

Villamora tomorrow so this time hopefully all the smalls will stay well and we can jump a cab for a beer, did you not say one afternoon you are closed Perry? Flying BA as it was cheaper.

Not got our own place anymore, but will be in my mates place One 4 the Road for the live stream of our game Saturday afternoon, also be in Sunday afternoon too. It's in Rua Das Telecommunicacoes, close to our old place and the town hall... I do a quiz there at 10 on a Tuesday and Saturday too. Nice to see you if you can make it!
  • Absolutely no problems going through, incase anyone else gets the warning! Duty Free within 20 mins at Southend, quality little airport.