Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Baked Beans

13»

Comments

• Branston all day long.
  • I only opened this thread because you needed a new pair of Levi's.
  • wiiish i had something to say on this thread, it seems such a fun one, the baked bean debate... oh, ok, anyone heard buck howdy - "baked beans"?
  • I bought some sainsbury baked beans yesterday. If they reckon in taste tests people thought they were the best then people really need to have a word with themselves. They were like bullets.
  • I like the reduced salt and sugar Sainsburys ones.
    I dont know anyone else who would consider buying them.
  • We're great fans of Branston baked beans.

Like Cadbury's choc, never thought we'd eat any other kind than Heinz

But Galaxy and Branston beans are a bit like SCP.....

Simply the best .

Unless you lost your tastebuds in a horrific lawnmower accident, you're a total loony.
  • We're great fans of Branston baked beans.

Like Cadbury's choc, never thought we'd eat any other kind than Heinz

But Galaxy and Branston beans are a bit like SCP.....

Simply the best .

Unless you lost your tastebuds in a horrific lawnmower accident, you're a total loony.
    Pour quoi, nick?

• Seeing the brand and visualising the food before tasting accounts for anywhere up to 80% of how the food will end up tasting in your mouth. Blind taste tests consistently prove this. The biggest benefactor of this seems to be Coca Cola - seeing the familiar logo before actually drinking it already has your taste buds ready for the familiar taste, yet is almost indistinguishable from cheaper off-brand products in blind taste sessions.