Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Baked Beans

Comments

• Options
    I converted to Branston years ago, they are way nicer but probs cos there is more sugar and calories in that in them as shown on my belly.
    It's also nice to get to use a tin opener every now and again innit
  • Options

I dont like Baked Beans

There, I've said it..

Tinned spaghetti as my sloppy stuff on a fry up

I'm generally quite laid back; a person who is accepting of the wide variety of life choices people make... but you sicken me. You are a monster.
  • Options

My favourite combo. Chips, beans, mayo. Get that mayo mixed in with the bean juice. Out of this world.

Now, this is allowed!
  • Options
    For me, chips and (Heinz) beans covered with grated chedder cheese!

This is heaven for me, and I'm not even a veggie!!
  • Options
    Being a non-meat eater, beans make up a large part of my diet but when specifically baked beans, I enjoy Heinz and I enjoy Branston. Never heat them in a microwave, always on the hob because weirdly, I like to let them simmer for bit so they break down slightly and end up looking like the specimens you get at motorway service stations when they've been sat under a heat lamp for a couple of hours. Splash of Cholula hot sauce and I'm one happy muncher.

As well as munching the bean, I'm partial to flicking it too............................................
  • Options
    Blinkant said:

Cant stand Heinz beans. the sauce is too strong compared to other beans....

Morrisons cheapy ones. They are the best imho

Interesting. Are there any other products where the own labels are better than the big boys? For me, it's rice pudding. Horrible stodgy Ambrosia is worse than all of the supermarket versions; except for ASDA's which is a bit like opening a tin of semi-skimmed.
  • Options
    ASDA's own chocolate milkshake powder is better than Nesquick by a country mile
  • Options

My favourite combo. Chips, beans, mayo. Get that mayo mixed in with the bean juice. Out of this world.

You sir, are what is known in the game as a wrong un.
  • Options
    I tried Tesco finest baked beans thinking they'd be dreadful. In fact, they were the best baked beans by far.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

You sir, are what is known in the game as a wrong un.
    Can't knock it till you've tried it
  • Options
    I put Scotch Bonnet Pepper sauce in my Heinz baked beans, a bit of a kick!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Top tip. Iceland 2 for 1 deal on packs of four Heinz Baked Beans or Spagetti...

If that's not worth a "like" then I give up!
  • Options
    Does your work consist of just opening tins then @cafcnick1992
  • Options

I'd never eat Branston beans because they don't put a ringpull on their cans. I work all week and now they want me to start using a tin opener.

Thats what the misses is for. Next your going to say you put them in the pan and heat them up.
  • Options
    i can't say i have ever eaten baked beans?
  • Options
    You know what it's like using tin opener. By the time you've figured out how it works you've got your dick caught in a fan.

Just use ringpulls Branston!
  • Options
    I am not qualified to comment on Branston baked beans. However, Branston adds a magic touch to mini cheddars. Knock-out. Impossible to only have one packet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Spicy chipotle paste from sainsburys in your beans is the one
  • Options
    ......and the top ten world wide baked bean consumption is

10) Canada
    9) Ukraine
    8) Switzerland
    7) Saudi Arabia
    6)France
    5) Australia
    4) USA
    3) New Zealand
    2) UK
    1) Ireland
  • Options
    Beans are like mushrooms,they also come in a magic variety.
  • Options
    A lot of own brand goods are made by the big names anyway.
  • Options
    We're great fans of Branston baked beans.

Like Cadbury's choc, never thought we'd eat any other kind than Heinz

But Galaxy and Branston beans are a bit like SCP.....

Simply the best .
  • Options

We're great fans of Branston baked beans.

Like Cadbury's choc, never thought we'd eat any other kind than Heinz

But Galaxy and Branston beans are a bit like SCP.....

Simply the best .

Move on...................;-)
  • Options
    Morrison's own brand are the top bean IMHO, just ahead of Branston. Tesco own brand are the has beans, and Saintsbury's could do better. I rate Heinz in third place.
  • Options
    Branstons are definitely the best. No ring pull is annoying though
  • Options
    Geordie mate of mine introduced me to Branston beans. I just assumed him being northern meant he couldn't afford Heinz, and therefore he'd settled for a cheaper alternative. But Branston's are a very good tin of beans.
  • Options
    I am going to pick up a tin of Branston beans today, Will decide if i prefer them to Heinz.