Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Philips Stayen Cup photos

Comments

• Options
    Henry, or anyone else

Did you get to meet up with any Standard or STVV fans, and if so did you get any feeling for how they see the whole network thing?
  • Options

Henry, or anyone else

Did you get to meet up with any Standard or STVV fans, and if so did you get any feeling for how they see the whole network thing?

Had a big conference with fans of the other network clubs hosted by KM. Very interesting. Differing views from different people but sure the Club will post minutes soon.
  • Options
    Bromley Addicks announce their arrival.

That flag is bloody heavy when it's wet.
  • Options

Extraordinary photo - looks more like a Pop Art painting, by Ed Ruscha perhaps.

• Options

Extraordinary photo - looks more like a Pop Art painting, by Ed Ruscha perhaps.

Nice of Steve McLaren to rock up for the tournament as well
  • Options
    Red7Oak said:

Stig said:

Why is there a big illuminated cock in the foreground?

Standard Fan
    God I was drunk! Classic though!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Red7Oak said:

Dizzle said:

The guy with the standard fan sign sits in the row in front of me. Passionate guy, legend

Same guy has had his 'permission denied' on Charlton Life but he has no idea why and when he asks no one has the decency to respond. User name C4FC4L1F3. He thinks he has been confused with someone with a similar name! Dont suppose any one in charge can explain?
    im not banned anymore Yay!!!
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

Red7Oak said:

Dizzle said:

The guy with the standard fan sign sits in the row in front of me. Passionate guy, legend

Same guy has had his 'permission denied' on Charlton Life but he has no idea why and when he asks no one has the decency to respond. User name C4FC4L1F3. He thinks he has been confused with someone with a similar name! Dont suppose any one in charge can explain?
    So are you now making up for lost time?
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

Red7Oak said:

Dizzle said:

So are you now making up for lost time?
    yup :) been over a year :P
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I miss the good old days of the Peoples Cup when Jackson lifted that trophy aloft when we beat FC Den Bosch!
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

Red7Oak said:

Great weekend some of the not blurred photos
    1st with Roland himself!

Who wishes we had said more!!! I do!!! This is when Katrien said about ditching red red robin! I should have known!!!
    It's a shame but everyone seems to have ditched it anyway! Gets sung over and drowned out!
  • Options
    Remember the pre season tournemont with Millwall, Gillingham and Palace...how long did that last?...think it was around the mid-late 70s.
  • Options

Remember the pre season tournemont with Millwall, Gillingham and Palace...how long did that last?...think it was around the mid-late 70s.

I think that was for the.Kent Cup. I seem to remember we won it at Gillingham & Keith Peacock scoring.
  • Options
    Can we have names to the faces please? Other than Vince, who I occasionally nod/speak to, I know most by sight but not on speaking terms. Who is the big boy for example?
  • Options
    Bottom left of playing card is me, the guy above me isn't on this forum.
  • Options
    Les Gaskin in the middle with his arms folded and eyes closed.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
  • Options
    To Roland left with his arm round is me! :-D. White shirt! Later pics with Katrien for my sins and some big yellow bird!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016
    A
  • Options
    Should be a fun do this year!
  • Options
    @Lewis Coaches @The_President @cafcjames @boggzy

Get looking through these photos.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

wtf January 26?
  • Options

Look at this one closely ;)
  • Options

Can we have names to the faces please? Other than Vince, who I occasionally nod/speak to, I know most by sight but not on speaking terms. Who is the big boy for example?

I'm the one with the white button collared shirt and grey hair.
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

At what exactly?
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

At what exactly?
    Private joke and all that ;)
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

sammy391 said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

At what exactly?
    Private joke and all that ;)
    So private you place it on a message board................................