Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Top five guilty pleasure songs.

124»

Comments

• Options
    Done my five but a cheeky 6th in the shape of 'YMCA' by the Village People. And can someone slip Sylvester's 'You Make Me Feel Mighty Real' into their top 5 because I can't push my luck.
  • Options
    Hmmmm more than 6 guilty pleasure songs .... Now that is worrying

Right my no 7 is .....
  • Options
    Back For Good - Take That
    Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now
    Pointer Sisters - Automatic
    Jermaine Stewart - We Dont Have To Take Our Clothes Off
    Down Under - Men At Work
  • Options
    Material Girl - Madonna
    Love Shack - B52s
    All I Wanna Do -Sheryl Crow
    Silly Love Songs - Paul McCartney and Wings
    Anything from Whitney Houston or Madonna, perhaps 'So Emotional', 'Love Will Save The Day' or 'How Will I Know' (huge closet Madonna and Whitney fan!)... :/
  • Options

i could not stand paul mc cartney's version, but i absolutely love the reworking by red house painters - i encourage you to give it a go sw16. mark kozelek is right up there with cat power for interesting reinterpretations.

• Options
    Mambo no5.... Lou vega
    Star trekking....the firm
    Feel by Robbie William
    Ocean drive by lighthouse family
    can u feel it.... Jacksons
  • Options

i could not stand paul mc cartney's version, but i absolutely love the reworking by red house painters - i encourage you to give it a go sw16. mark kozelek is right up there with cat power for interesting reinterpretations.

Will give it a listen!
  • Options

Will give it a listen!
    fair warning sw16, take a break, it's become an 11 minute epic in meister kozelek's hands :>)))
  • Options

Back For Good - Take That
    Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now
    Pointer Sisters - Automatic
    Jermaine Stewart - We Dont Have To Take Our Clothes Off
    Down Under - Men At Work

The Jermaine Stewart song was the first song I heard moments after losing my virginity. No punchline. Just a hard, cold fact.
  • Options
    My Boomerang Won't Come Back - Charlie Drake
    Rocking All Over The world - Status Quo
    Seven Little Girls Sitting In The Back Seat - The Avons
    D.I.S.C.O. - Ottawan
    Dancing On A Saturday Night - Barry Blue
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ha, most of these no way would I class as guilty pleasures !

I'm chucking into the mix a couple of Aqua classics, Barbie Girl and Cartoon Heroes

Kiss me here, touch me there, hanky panky

Move over Bob Dylan
  • Options
    Already compiled and submitted my list of 5 songs that I'm not so proud of liking but just wanted to give a special mention to The Carpenters' 'Rainy Days and Mondays'! :-)
  • Options

Already compiled and submitted my list of 5 songs that I'm not so proud of liking but just wanted to give a special mention to The Carpenters' 'Rainy Days and Mondays'! :-)

no guilt there sw16 for downey ca's finest!
  • Options
    Bored with all the deadline day shit. Gone to bed early. Just asked Alexa to play Chris Isaac..... Wicked Game.......3 times!
  • Options
    Shrew said:

Without thinking about it too much, theres probably much more embarrassing ones..

Hunting high and low- Aha
    Mr Blue Sky - ELO
    Ugly duckling - Danny Kaye
    Laughing gnome - David Bowie
    Durham Town - Roger Whittaker

Came on the radio the other week whilst on holiday with the kids - they couldn't believe it was Bowie signing !! I told them in future if anyone asks them for their favourite Bowie song tell them " The Laughing Knome"