Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Club Statement on restructuring, redundancies, KM now CEO

13»

Comments

• edited July 2014
    Tiresais said:

Interested in this - a shorter hierarchy might actually see feedback from the fans filter up, and she's shown herself to be interested in what we have to say at least :)

Interesting idea, but not sure that will have any substance, I have met the lady on two occassions, ( both times she was late) and although I did not attend the Valley Gold meeting I am not sure? she did not say a lot...... In fact in fairness that is what I would have expected. Early day's but I guess we shall see.....
  • It could be said that the word FIAT was bandied around a lot at The Valley prior to Roland's arrival. I'm sure Jiminez used to hear "Fix It Again Tony!" quite a bit - in particular about the state of the pitch...
  • It could be said that the word FIAT was bandied around a lot at The Valley prior to Roland's arrival. I'm sure Jiminez used to hear "Fix It Again Tony!" quite a bit - in particular about the state of the pitch...

Isn't FIAT what you exclaim when a certain co commentator is announced by ITV

F*** It. Andy Townsend
  • just read through this and it made me chuckle how people chat about food haha
  • Tiresais said:

Interested in this - a shorter hierarchy might actually see feedback from the fans filter up, and she's shown herself to be interested in what we have to say at least :)

Interesting idea, but not sure that will have any substance, I have met the lady on two occassions, ( both times she was late) and although I did not attend the Valley Gold meeting I am not sure? she did not say a lot...... In fact in fairness that is what I would have expected. Early day's but I guess we shall see.....
    We can hope eh. I imagine she would be particularly reserved given the shakey first however many months it's been. Either way, at a football club there's really little reason for a complex hierarchy separating the board and fans, given their willingness to organise our own representation.