Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Costa Rica vs Greece

Comments

• Options
    Costa Rica playing in the corner with 85 on the clock!
  • Options
    The luck of the Greeks !
  • Options
    FFS, I want to go to bed!
  • Options
    Another 30 minutes of this shit...
  • Options
    1-1 good, Costa Rica time wasting was irritating me.
  • Options
    Turn it over Kasbabian on the other side. :)
  • Options
    Not sure I can stand another 30 minutes of this :-(
  • Options
    The sad thing is that Greece have more heart and are technically better than us.
    Be great to be on a Greek holiday when that goal went it.
  • Options
    Pens any one?
  • Options
    Can't see CR holding out against the Crazy Gang and a dumb ref.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Refs a PE teacher from Aus, I think they said on the TV.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Desperate for greece to go out, they manage to get ridiculously easy qualifying groups and tournament groups and the further they get will only enhance their ranking and make it continue.

Theyre essentially still managing to dine out on a tournament win from 10 years ago.
  • Options
    F*ck it lads, it's getting late, next goal wins okay?
  • Options
    matt88 said:

Desperate for greece to go out, they manage to get ridiculously easy qualifying groups and tournament groups and the further they get will only enhance their ranking and make it continue.

Theyre essentially still managing to dine out on a tournament win from 10 years ago.

Still 38 years more recent than us though...
  • Options
    bloody hell I thought greece had done it last minute again
  • Options
    have CRC got 5 players with enough energy to take a pen??
  • Options
    In the unlikely event of sudden death what would happen if it went to an 11th penalty for Costa Rica?
  • Options
    Greece only nominate ten players.
  • Options
    Doesn't the Greek scorer own the launderette in Eastenders?
  • Options
    Peter Mandelson just scored a penalty for Greece.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2014
    ARRIBA. FANTASTICO,
  • Options
    Get in.
  • Options
    Costa Rica deserved that!
  • Options
    I knew Graham Gooch would miss. He was awful when he came on.
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

have CRC got 5 players with enough energy to take a pen??

Apparently.

Those pens were great, but the keeper was pretty much in front of the ball he was so far off his line when he saved.
  • Options
    alright, PURA VIDA!!! costa rica through, niiiice, now they have a chance to stick it thievn robben and crew, sfunny, historically i always wanted the neths to do well, but truly since that performance against spain in the final a few years ago when they came mob handed, i've really gone off them...
  • Options
    Bolloxdolopodous......................people here watch football in a totally different way to me. Greece made the match attacking even before the sending off. Costa Rica were time wasting from 70mins.
    Sad, the better team didn't go through.
  • Options

Bolloxdolopodous......................people here watch football in a totally different way to me. Greece made the match attacking even before the sending off. Costa Rica were time wasting from 70mins.

Well it's difficult for you to see clearly with your head up your arse Abs..... ;0)
  • Options

...but did the better people go through?
  • Options

...but did the better people go through?
    you are so strange.

I agree with Absurdistan. Greece played better ,attacking football. They deserved to go through.