Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

i wonder where bradley pritchard will end up?

13»

Comments

• Options

Also - Pritchard is a technically limited player who runs around a lot, and works very hard for the team. Is loved for it.

Church is a technically limited player who runs around a lot, and works very hard for the team. And is actually HATED by many on here.

Pritchard had an end product in our first season back in the Championship with his assists. We looked a better side when he played in that season.

Church didn't score or create goals last season.
  • Options
    Personally never understood the idea that Pritchard isn't a good footballer. His form for us last season was poor by the standards he had set the year before, which were very good for a player of his background.
  • Options
    Just as well Bradley Pritchard was no good or we would all HATE him for leaving!
  • Options
    Lets not forget Pritchard chipped in with the most amount of assists the season before last, and was a main part of our League 1 winning team. Church gets abuse as he misses sitter after sitter, his role is to put the ball in the back of the net, so different abuse for different people.
  • Options
    he was my MOTM in the early home win vs leceister last season
  • Options
    Good luck Bradley, he was probably the nicest Charlton player that I ever had the privilege to meet. He always gave 100% and when was the last time you saw a Charlton player in tears after scoring a goal. Playing for Charlton meant everything to him.
  • Options
    How has pritch got on this season?? Has he nailed down a first team spot at orient??
  • Options
    No, seems like he regressed
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Orient mate of mine says they've had to play him through the middle a fair bit this end of the season and he's looked a bit lost there. Better on the wing and works hard but ultimately hasnt really impressed.
  • Options
    Addicted said:

Orient mate of mine says they've had to play him through the middle a fair bit this end of the season and he's looked a bit lost there. Better on the wing and works hard but ultimately hasnt really impressed.

Didn't we always think that his best position was in central midfield, and that he got shunted out to wide midfield areas by Powell due to lack of wide options?
  • Options
    nice guy ..enthusiasm will only get you so far
  • Options

Addicted said:

Didn't we always think that his best position was in central midfield, and that he got shunted out to wide midfield areas by Powell due to lack of wide options?
    Agree. I think he totally lost confidence in his own ability. He clearly had the talent; he was fantastic against a Fulham team that included (from memory) Murphy, Dembele, Dempsey in their midfield.

Lawrie Wilson looks like he's gone the same way
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    The last match I saw him play he was zombie like and a fish out of water. In total contrast to the dynamic thrusting player of just a few weeks before.

Whether it was physical or mental I do not know but something went badly awry for Bradley at the end of his time with us.

I hope he recovers his mojo because he can definitely do a job in league 1 when fit and perhaps even higher than that.
  • Options
    Two seasons playing in teams trying to get out of their division the wrong way has to sap your confidence, looks like he will be in league 2 next season, hopefully that will be the beginning of the road back.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

The last match I saw him play he was zombie like and a fish out of water. In total contrast to the dynamic thrusting player of just a few weeks before.

Whether it was physical or mental I do not know but something went badly awry for Bradley at the end of his time with us.

I hope he recovers his mojo because he can definitely do a job in league 1 when fit and perhaps even higher than that.

A sad decline, as there was something quite inspiring about a guy plucked out of non league, who had been working as an analyst, playing in the Championship
  • Options
    He had pace and decent technical ability when he first arrived. Nothing that special with the latter, but he moved the ball quickly and shielded well; he also had a storming game against Leicester at home when he played in the middle in a 352. I have great affection for all of that 2011/12 squad (other than Leon Clarke, obviously) and I hope Brad bounces back.
  • Options

Addicted said:

I think we played a different style to how Orient are playing this season. Apparently their go to tactic when losing is to stick big lumps up top and hoof it.

Quite a lot of disharmony around the club due to their new owners, new players wages compared to old squad and manager not speaking English.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Could do worse than go to Barnet
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Could do worse than go to Barnet

When I saw Barnet this season they were quite a physical side with a big lump up front (Akinde). Sounds a bit like the Os as described by @Addicted.