Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Italy vs Costa Rica

Comments

• Options
    Mentioned Bolanos had a trial with us. No mention of work permits
  • Options

haha we got a mention.

Cant see how we can be relevant to the fixture in anyway ahead of anyone else. Is the game so crap the conversation of commentry completly trails off
  • Options
    Bolanos is not as good as Danny Green.

Thank goodness he didn't get a work permit.

:-)
  • Options
    Not Jeff Vetere's greatest moment
  • Options
    not sure why they're leaving Balotelli on.

get Immobile on.
  • Options
    What are the odds of england winning the world cup at this exact point?

10000/1??
  • Options
    Hope I don't jinx it posting this but a Costa Rica win will be on a par with North Korea's win against Italy in 1966.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Hope I don't jinx it posting this but a Costa Rica win will be on a par with North Korea's win against Italy in 1966.

Slight exaggeration maybe.
  • Options

People spoke about beating Costa Rica like it was a formality. They're a quality team.

They're decent and they always deserved more respect than people were giving them, and if people still couldn't see that after their game vs Uruguay then more fool them.

However, if you break them down to the individuals in the team are they really a better side than England? They shouldn't be but they pretty obviously are.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We all know what will happen - there will be a last minute Italy goal which will mean that both Italy and Uruguay could still poss go through.
  • Options
    I can definately see Uruguay beating Italy
  • Options
    Just look at the way those Costa Ricans are working for each other and contrast with England.

We've got what we deserve in this tournament.
  • Options
    Italy look poor, just the other week they drew with Luxembourg. Shows how poor we are.

Costa Rica are playing well hope they go far in the tournament.
  • Options
    just realised i've got CR in the CL sweep.

whooppee.
  • Options
    Ooooh Pirlo this, Balotelli that

Wankers. The lot of them.
  • Options
    Never liked the Italians. Bollox.
  • Options
    Italiano bastardos
  • Options
    I hope Costa Rica humiliate us. It's the only way we'll learn.
  • Options
    was hoping to visit Italy in the next few years and give them some tourist money.

they can f*** right off now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I hope Costa Rica humiliate us. It's the only way we'll learn.

WE NEVER LEARN

• Options
    Little uns put flags up, spose muggins will have to take them down in a minute
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to watching either Balottelli or Suarez in tears on Tuesday.
  • Options
    What do you expect from a bunch of pasta eating surrender monkeys.
  • Options
    edited June 2014

People spoke about beating Costa Rica like it was a formality. They're a quality team.

They're decent and they always deserved more respect than people were giving them, and if people still couldn't see that after their game vs Uruguay then more fool them.

However, if you break them down to the individuals in the team are they really a better side than England? They shouldn't be but they pretty obviously are.
    Of course not, but games aren't played on an individual basis. Their team performs much better than ours.

Our only hope to beat them is that they're already through. They'd have stuffed us otherwise.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Home before the postcards.
  • Options
    Not good is it.

I wonder if King Gerrard will play on Tuesday?
  • Options
    I think it's no more than we deserve Costa Rica attacked the tournament in the correct way without fear and too much thought

Attacking football weldone Costa Rica
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Not good is it.

I wonder if King Gerrard will play on Tuesday?

Wouldnt think so, surely , especially as CR are through, its time to bring on the kids- so, basically the 2nd team in Brazil.
  • Options
    BBC just went all ITV at the end. Urugauy 2 v 1 England. Shoddy.