Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jose Riga at Wembley today

2»

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Dazzler21 said:

My friend just texted me saying he shook hands with riga today at Wembley .. He was there with in which he believes was his family (can't be confirmed)

I know I maybe I'm looking far to into this but maybe he is staying ? Why would he still be in London now?, granted yes it's the FA cup final but he did go back to Belgium I can't see why he would come all the way back with his family ? I could be maybe far to in wishful thinking mode but you never know

because London is one of the best cities in the world and might want to spend some time here with his family and a ticket to the FA Cup final can't be passed up now, can it?
    London is an awful city.
    Five abuse flags because of a tongue in cheek comment about London 'LOL'

Must remember smilies! :o)
  • Dazzler21 said:

My friend just texted me saying he shook hands with riga today at Wembley .. He was there with in which he believes was his family (can't be confirmed)

I know I maybe I'm looking far to into this but maybe he is staying ? Why would he still be in London now?, granted yes it's the FA cup final but he did go back to Belgium I can't see why he would come all the way back with his family ? I could be maybe far to in wishful thinking mode but you never know

because London is one of the best cities in the world and might want to spend some time here with his family and a ticket to the FA Cup final can't be passed up now, can it?
    London is an awful city.
    Clown.
    You love london so much you left it for Hull then China!

• Imagine you were an alien landing in Peckham or Tower Hamlets - and being told this is London.

• edited May 2014
    Oggy Red said:

Imagine you were an alien landing in Peckham or Tower Hamlets - and being told this is London.

What do Aliens imagine London to be like?
  • Charlton Garden City is on the horizon soon!
  • Oggy Red said:

Imagine you were an alien A Somalian landing in Peckham or Tower Hamlets - and being told this is London.

• C_A_F_C said:

Oggy Red said:

Imagine you were an alien landing in Peckham or Tower Hamlets - and being told this is London.

What do Aliens imagine London to be like?
    White men in bowler hats running around Westminster to the Benny Hill theme tune

• Dazzler21 said:

London is an awful city.
    Justify that, @Dazzler21
  • edited March 2016
    PL54 said:

Imagine you were an alien A Somalian landing in Peckham or Tower Hamlets - and being told this is London.

Why?
  • is this the Charlton Life equivalent of Operation Yewtree? Disgraceful posts from the distant past finally brought to justice.....