Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jose Riga at Wembley today

My friend just texted me saying he shook hands with riga today at Wembley .. He was there with in which he believes was his family (can't be confirmed)

I know I maybe I'm looking far to into this but maybe he is staying ? Why would he still be in London now?, granted yes it's the FA cup final but he did go back to Belgium I can't see why he would come all the way back with his family ? I could be maybe far to in wishful thinking mode but you never know

Comments

• Knowing our luck he's proberly drunk and shook wengers hands
  • My friend just texted me saying he shook hands with riga today at Wembley .. He was there with in which he believes was his family (can't be confirmed)

I know I maybe I'm looking far to into this but maybe he is staying ? Why would he still be in London now?, granted yes it's the FA cup final but he did go back to Belgium I can't see why he would come all the way back with his family ? I could be maybe far to in wishful thinking mode but you never know

because London is one of the best cities in the world and might want to spend some time here with his family and a ticket to the FA Cup final can't be passed up now, can it?
  • 'spect we'll bid for Aaron Ramsey soon
  • My friend just texted me saying he shook hands with riga today at Wembley .. He was there with in which he believes was his family (can't be confirmed)

because London is one of the best cities in the world and might want to spend some time here with his family and a ticket to the FA Cup final can't be passed up now, can it?
    Hence why I said I may be looking into it ..

I didn't say that he's staying 100% did I ?
  • Vermaelen being sweet talked to join.

Must be why we are letting Dervitte to leave.
  • maybe your friend should have asked him???
  • I'll take any positives I can !!

Keep 'em coming !
  • House shopping plus scouting matty fryatt.. Nailed on fact
  • Once Katrien is back from her hols, I expect we will see and hear a lot of announcements
  • Sponsored links:

• Was at wembley as a body double for wenger, he aint happy his suit is soaked with cava though.

• He wanted to experience for himself the magic of the FA Cup, to see if he could discover what it is that makes Charlton disappear ....
  • Was at wembley as a body double for wenger

Probably explains why Arsenal won!
  • Once Katrien is back from her hols, I expect we will see and hear a lot of announcements

Foxy. Foxy lady
  • MSE7 said:

Once Katrien is back from her hols, I expect we will see and hear a lot of announcements

Foxy. Foxy lady
    Yes, she's young and attractive. Really, though, hasn't this been done to death? Can we have a moratorium on comments about Katrien Meire as an object to lust after?
  • Perhaps he just took the advantage of the club getting cup final tickets, as he may not have had the opportunity in the past.

London is an awful city.
  • London is an awful city.

Blimey ......
  • Dazzler21 said:

My friend just texted me saying he shook hands with riga today at Wembley .. He was there with in which he believes was his family (can't be confirmed)

London is an awful city.
    Clown.
  • Hey, you know what? Charlton, that's a right shithole too
  • Sponsored links:

• London is one of the top two or three great cities of the world. Fact.
  • Leuth said:

Hey, you know what? Charlton, that's a right shithole too

Apart from CAFC, Charlton House, and a couple of other highlights, I have to admit it's not the greatest place on the face of the planet, but that's incidental. We don't love our team because of how wonderful the surroundings are.
  • whoooosh :p
  • MSE7 said:

Once Katrien is back from her hols, I expect we will see and hear a lot of announcements

Foxy. Foxy lady
    You're going to get bombarded now for breaking the Code of Conduct.
  • Leuth said:

Apart from CAFC, Charlton House, and a couple of other highlights, I have to admit it's not the greatest place on the face of the planet, but that's incidental. We don't love our team because of how wonderful the surroundings are.
    We are getting an Ikea though!! ;o)
  • Leuth said:

One of Fleetwood Towns songs is :

'We've got an Asda'
  • Riscardo said:

Leuth said:

One of Fleetwood Towns songs is :

'We've got an Asda'
    Flash gits ;0)

• cafctom said:

MSE7 said:

Foxy. Foxy lady
    Let the bra burning commence.
  • cafctom said:

MSE7 said:

Foxy. Foxy lady
    Let the bra burning commence.
    Having seen some of our male fans in the North Upper, I would advise them against burning their bras; and perhaps suggest they get a new fitting soon.
  • Leuth said:

I feel ennui enveloping me.