Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gogglebox

124»

Comments

• The difference between this and say live island is that the gogglebox cast don’t appear to be game hungry c list wannabes. 

They are normal every people without pushing for the red carpet lifestyles 
  • Reality TV is really crap, especially shite like Love Island, however Gogglebox is different, its funny, there are no fucking Pre-Madonna's on it and its a very simple format. Love it.
  • Does anyone know/recognise the new couple on Gogglebox, Annie and Ronnie? I thought I recognised him even before he spoke and it said they were from SE London
  • Reality TV is really crap, especially shite like Love Island, however Gogglebox is different, its funny, there are no fucking Pre-Madonna's on it and its a very simple format. Love it.

Oh, it's a pity that this thread has been re-kindled.

That is priceless.
  • Does anyone know/recognise the new couple on Gogglebox, Annie and Ronnie? I thought I recognised him even before he spoke and it said they were from SE London
    Didn’t see them in the show - but I knew an Annie and Ronnie as my sister’s old mates from yonks ago around Rochester Way area. 

Just checked…..and yup…..it’s them.