Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gogglebox

Comments

• Options

I think they are all excellent accept the vicar and her fella the dogs bollox is the only bit about them that's not dull

VG those two from Brixton always eating are alright mate typical Brixton house that IMO and I have been In and around women like that from the caribean my whole life

George I think George's mum is magic and the posh pissheads are my fav

Then the Brighton boys just do t give a fuck and say it how it is

Leon and his mrs make me laugh but his politics creep in too much

it's a good job I don't live in Brixton then mate!
  • Options

Love them all, the two Brixton women watching the Grand National I was literally crying to.

The only ones I've not taken to is the vicar and the circle faced orange northern bird.

The gay couple are no longer a couple btw

That Grand National scene with the two Brixton women was one of the funniest things I've seen for a long time
  • Options
    Am I the only one who likes the Vicar?
  • Options
    Absolutely love Gogglebox. Seems such a mad concept but because of the people it works brilliantly. Laughed more at this show than many comedies from recent years.

Agree with some of the above posts, the vicar and her fella are the only dull couple on it.

The kid who doesn't speak must surely be edited out from speaking? Love the big German fella.

Hoping to book into the posh couple's hotel/house as the missus absolutely loves them, but they have put it up for sale.
  • Options
    Just got into this. Heard about it a while back & thought it sounded shite. My idea of hell. I hate reality TV & the idea of watching people watch TV is my worst nightmare.

IT'S THE BEST THING ON TV. Absolutely love it. The pissed up old couple are hilarious!!
  • Options
    the amount of food that the 2 in Brixton get through is quite astonishing at times
  • Options
    Only gone and won a Bafta.
  • Options
    Not watched it for a few months now. The posh couple are halarious, so witty. Also liked the Essex family...............
  • Options
    THe posh pissed up couple are fantastic but I think the son from Canvay Island is my favourite. His face with his mum said "What's a million then? Is it like a hundred thousand?" was priceless.
  • Options
    Love all of them, not too keen on that northern family, mum, dad, and gobby daughter, dislike the vicar (she is SO aware that she is being filmed and will go on a rant at any opportunity) also when when Leon gets going on politics I want to headbutt a wall.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Haha guy on there just said "have you ever noticed how many of the world's greatest things begin with 'ch'?".
    He knows.
  • Options
    That dog snatchers documentary was too much...
  • Options
    Yh I couldn't watch it, makes me sick how people can treat dogs like that.
  • Options
    Someone, not sure who, once said that people tend to view their television as though it is a mad aunt in the corner, taking most of what it says with mild derision mixed in with moments of compassion anger and hilarity.
    I think Gogglebox reflects that, I enjoy the little throwaway comments (like "Nick Clegg -Dead Man Walking") because they cut through the bluster and just tell it like it is.
    A show watching people watching television, who would have thought that could be entertaining.

• Options
    Cracked me up when the black girl trumped last night!

Hated the programme from the start and last night is the first time I've properly watched it, definitely watching the next one....converted!
  • Options
    I find it a laugh a minute myself
  • Options
    Very sad.
  • Options
    Oh no... poor June... terrible timing.
  • Options
    Really sad - came across as such a nice bloke.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is so sad. They really remind me of my parents, and my old man isn’t very well at the moment. Heartbreaking.
  • Options
    RIP leon
  • Options
    I really don't understand people's love for this show. You are watching people watch TV. Say that out loud, it sounds ridiculous.
    What next, a tv show about watching people, who are watchig people watch tv?
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

I really don't understand people's love for this show. You are watching people watch TV. Say that out loud, it sounds ridiculous.

It's lighthearted relief with most of the people on it being likeable and often funny.

Personally I didn't enjoy listening to Leon and his far left views but still very sad to hear of his passing especially at this time of the year.
  • Options
    Leon was my favourite. Poor June, RIP Leon.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

If it's as entertaining as Gogglebox is then yeah why not? I'm not taking it seriously, it's just a bit of fun on a Friday evening.
  • Options
    Sad to read that June passed away this week.  Alongside Leon they were a great couple from the start of the show.
  • Options
    Just saw the news. Very sad indeed. They were one of the best couples on Gogglebox. RIP June