Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Options
    RTed because it's a joke.
  • Options
    Hence the little 'lol' I left underneath it. :-)
  • Options
    They've got themselves a follower, that page is hilarious
  • Options
    This is from another forum.

I mentioned recently that Alnwick will be returning, Poyet will join Sunderland and then come back to us on a year's loan, and that JR will sign a two-year deal.

All of the above will be confirmed by Wednesday/Thursday.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

I mentioned recently that Alnwick will be returning, Poyet will join Sunderland and then come back to us on a year's loan, and that JR will sign a two-year deal.

Friday, Saturday, any Sunday, Monday or Tuesday.
  • Options
    now Alnwick returning would be good news as IMHO he was better than Hamer, but it is only a rumour so I won't get excited, although I want to :)
  • Options
    mrbligh said:
    I know exactly what you meant was narf hot last night, I opened the bedroom window last night, went to sleep, and a cat jumped in the window, nearly gave me a heart attack chasing it round the house!

• Options
    Zoltan Gera. Available on a free and maintains RD's Hungarian connection.

Doubt any PL Club will come in for him but would give us plenty of options as he can play on either wing or "in the hole".

Rumour started here.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    35...nah dont fancy him.
    dickplumb said:

I think this is total cobblers (not the repost as its a rumours thread, not having a pop)

Id like to see BA - no chance IMO.

Poyet wont go Sunderland.
  • Options
    Anyone know what happened to BA when he was out on loan?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2014
    How do u mean on loan? He left. Perm

Yep his little un was sick. Been mentioned on he before.

Lots of speculation on the internet

http://www.totalfootballforums.com/forums/topic/89570-ben-alnwick-reportedly-unavailable-due-to-heart-defectdepression/

Some of it seems pretty rank. Interestingy Orient didnt wish him kid well in their statemement when he left. Seems unusual.

why would he come back? I think he is exactly what we need
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited May 2014
    dickplumb said:

Interesting if true. Great to have Riga as head coach. Don't much like the look of Luzon. Great to see Poyet play at Charlton. It is disappoining for Charlton to miss out on a fee similar to the deal that Palace had with their winger. Would be surprised to see Poyet play in the same club that his dad is managing though.
  • Options
    Can you tell us why you 'dont much like the look of Luzon?
  • Options

How do u mean on loan? He left. Perm

Yep his little un was sick. Been mentioned on he before.

Lots of speculation on the internet

http://www.totalfootballforums.com/forums/topic/89570-ben-alnwick-reportedly-unavailable-due-to-heart-defectdepression/

Some of it seems pretty rank. Interestingy Orient didnt wish him kid well in their statemement when he left. Seems unusual.

why would he come back? I think he is exactly what we need

The most credible story I heard was around him having a child born blind and needing a long contract to ensure the family would stay in the same part of the country to ensure consistency of treatment . This was posted by @GreenWithEnvy and the direst source was Ben Roberts. With Hamer leaving I think Alnwick and Pope competiting for the Gloves next season would be perfect. I too preferred him to Hamer.

• Options
    Yeh I also saw them quotes from Roberts.

Same as you i would have him back in a flash as I have said on the Nick Pope thread. Just not sure he would want to but that's pure speculation.
  • Options
    Ben Alnwick back at Charlton would be the first good piece of news in the close season. BA is a very able goalkeeper. His alround game is very steady, both in the air, positionally and shot stopping.

If Ben Hamer signs with Leicester then a combination of Ben Alnwich / Pope and Phillips is definitely quality enough for the champs.
  • Options
    Alnwick and Pope fighting for the number one shirt next season, would be great IMO.

Fingers Crossed.
  • Options
    Alnwicks perfectly good but I don't rate him better than Hamer
  • Options
    Keith Treacy was released by Burnley a few days ago, still only 25 worth a punt surely.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Keith Treacy was released by Burnley a few days ago, still only 25 worth a punt surely.

Absolutely , very surprised he is being released.

• Options
    Have a feeling he's trouble, I may be wrong.

• Options

Charlton midfielder Danny Green is weighing up offers from a number of Championship and League One clubs, Sky Sports understands.

Green is available on a free transfer as he is out of contract at The Valley this summer.

The 25-year-old has informed the club he will not be signing a new deal at Charlton as he seeks a new challenge elsewhere.

The news has alerted a number of clubs in the second and third tiers to Green's availability.

The goalscoring winger is hoping to make a decision on his future as early as next week before he goes away on holiday.

Bahahaha

I do hope we didn't offer him a new deal, no disrespect but it didn't work out here.
  • Options

Which goal scoring winger is Danny talking about ?

The other Danny Green that was also at Dagenham when we signed him. Wiki says he's scored 11 goals for Maidenhead this season.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Green_(footballer_born_1990)
  • Options
    See Lloyd Dyer has signed a three year deal with Watford. Would have been a good signing.
  • Options

See Lloyd Dyer has signed a three year deal with Watford. Would have been a good signing.

meh too old
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!