Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Update: Someone getting prolonged CPR in East

Comments

• Options
    best wishes and get well soon
  • Options
    Best Wishes
  • Options
    Thinkin of all of you and praying for a speedy recovery.
  • Options
    I sincerely hope your brother makes a full recovery.

Having lost my own brother last year I know what you are currently going through.

Don't lose belief and be strong for him.
  • Options
    We're all here for you Coops. Stay strong, mate...Our NHS is the best in the world so he's in good hands.
  • Options
    All of my prayers and wishes to you and your brother.
  • Options
    Hope your brother makes a full recovery Coops
  • Options
    All the best - thoughts are with you.
  • Options
    All the best that you brother makes it through... the win was great on Tuesday night but not at that cost...

Football is just insignificant at moments like this
  • Options
    Very sad to hear this. Hope your brother makes a full and speedy recovery, Coops. Best wishes to you and your family.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks for posting coops; I hope he makes a full recovery and brings you along to the Valley next season.
  • Options
    Best wishes from Dubai too. I am desperately hoping that everything works out well & that your brother is fit enough to return to the Valley in August.
  • Options
    All the best to your brother
  • Options
    Will be thinking about you all whilst at Blackpool tomorrow. He's in good hands. I wish him well and hope he'll make a full recovery to enable him to come back to the Valley at the start of next season to be welcomed by his Charlton family.
  • Options
    All the best to your brother. Stay strong.
  • Options
    As someone that has battled Heart Disease for 3 years and now has eleven stents I looked across and saw the CPR being administered and it truly bought tears to my eyes my thoughts are with you all at this worrying times and my prayers and thoughts will be with you.
  • Options
    Jon2461 said:

As someone that has battled Heart Disease for 3 years and now has eleven stents I looked across and saw the CPR being administered and it truly bought tears to my eyes my thoughts are with you all at this worrying times and my prayers and thoughts will be with you.

I was exactly the same. I only have the four stents! But isn't it amazing what they can do these days. Coops - have faith mate.
  • Options
    Best wishes to your brother and family hope everything turns out ok .
  • Options
    Wishing your brother a speedy recovery Coops
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thoughts with you and whole family coops hope your brother makes a full and speedy recovery
  • Options
    Best wishes to you all
  • Options
    Thoughts are with you, wish you the very best
  • Options
    Wishing your brother a full recovery. All the best.
  • Options
    He will pull through. Stay strong and believe. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
  • Options
    Best wishes and I hope your brother has a full recovery.
  • Options
    Thanks for posting Coops. I hope your brother keeps fighting and makes a full recovery.
    I'm sure your brother will make our first home game of the season and have Rylo sitting next to him to enjoy the match together God willing!!
    All the best to your family.....
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers out to you and all his close ones. Fantastic that help was on hand. Wishing him a speedy recovery!!!
  • Options
    The best result this season would be this ending as we all hope. All the very best on this most difficult journrey
  • Options
    Look after yourself Coops, and hoping for the best with your brother.