Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

LATEST POLL: Was Graham Poll right to inform Pardew that Song was about to be sent off ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    What a load of bullshit this is. Anyone who's played football with an official referee in charge would have been told by the ref, "Once more and you're off." What's the difference between telling the player directly (and the player or his colleagues then telling the manager) or telling the manager directly? What crap. If Fergie had done it that prick Holt would have been up his arse telling the world what a grear manager he was.
  • Options
    Bleedin hell, our Manager has a word with a Ref something that Ferguson, Wenger, Mourinho seem to do at will & all hell breaks loose. West ham field ineligible players & all is quiet......mmmm. Don't know who that bloke is, but have taken an instant dislike to him.
  • Options
    Holt evidently has great conflict with what is generally perceived to have happened - and his rampant, rambling imagination.

The only thing Poll is 'guilty' of......is commonsense refereeing.

It should be applied by all referees in all games.
    And frequently is - it's just jumped up, desperate hacks never hear about it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]

The only thing Poll is 'guilty' of......is commonsense refereeing.

shock horror!!!!!! first time for him???
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Only this time, Suzi, I've never seen it before, arrogant tawt.
  • Options
    i voted yes...i didn't agree with graham poll's interpretation of the legality of some of song's tackles the other night and if he'd been booked a second time and sent off because of a legimite, committed tackle that he'd been unjustly penalised for because the reading player fell over when he'd lost the ball then i wouldn't have been happy...far better in those circumstances if, in the eyes of the ref, his tackles are open to question that the player is substituted rather than sent off...