Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lee Rigby Flag

13»

Comments

• Options

You lot are a strange bunch

Yeah, we all have jobs, pay taxes, behave well and support our team.

You all live in council houses, claim benefits, sit around all day playing Xbox smoking weed and drinking high strength lager, then on a Saturday go and spout loads of racist abuse at your own players.

Yeah, we're the strange ones!!
    More prejudiced, stereotypical, offensive bile from a Charlton fan, trying to call us the scummy ones.

Imagine taking your warped views of us and applying it to another group of people that share something in common...like asylum seekers, Muslims, ginger people, overweight people, people with disabilities etc.

• Options
    One more and we'll have a set of spanners.

SLL. If you don't like here you know there is always your own forum.
  • Options

You all live in council houses, claim benefits, sit around all day playing Xbox smoking weed and drinking high strength lager, then on a Saturday go and spout loads of racist abuse at your own players.

More prejudiced, stereotypical, offensive bile from a Charlton fan, trying to call us the scummy ones.

Imagine taking your warped views of us and applying it to another group of people that share something in common...like asylum seekers, Muslims, ginger people, overweight people, people with disabilities etc.

Nobody likes gingers...
  • Options
    Lads seriously this is not a CAFC vs Millwall thread, it's a thread about a commemorative flag that has gone off course (I helped with my amsterdam comment)

Can we rein this one back in to save it going from a slightly funny cloak and dagger thread with a cause to another pointless bitching session.

I am yet to see the flag live, but think it is a brilliant gesture by the fans. I can however also see Tango's point. Do we have any flags for any CAFC fan serviceman that have died in service?

p.s that's not rhetorical I actually would like to know.
  • Options

Nobody likes gingers...
    I used to be ginger...
  • Options

Nobody is trying to call you the scummy ones.
    Year upon year of your fans actions has said that already.

But that's what you do, init....

• Options

Nobody likes gingers...
    I used to be ginger...
    Im glad you've recovered.
  • Options

Didn't think you'd bite SLL. I expected better from you.

• Options

I was never going to bite. You couldn't have got a more incorrect description of me if you tried. For starters I can't turn an Xbox on (much to the annoyance of my 7 year old son) let play one for hours on end! ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2014

I was never going to bite. You couldn't have got a more incorrect description of me if you tried. For starters I can't turn an Xbox on (much to the annoyance of my 7 year old son) let play one for hours on end! ;-)
    You an me both on the xbox situation!

Just for the record my comment was a dig at the stereotype rather than yourself (or SLL and his hooligan buddies........ - joke SLL).

As I have explained before (to SLL on here as well) three of my best mates are Millwall season ticket holders in the Cold Blow Lane end. These three blokes are far from chavvy council estate types (in fact one went to Colfe's). He's now a solicitor, the others are a banker and a plumber.

This doesn't stop me digging them out about being classless yobbo's though. I have to find something to take the piss out of, I'm never going to be able to do it about the actual football.
  • Options
    you have 3 mates who are smallwall ! FFS mate do you have the Samaritans phone number tattooed on ur wrist ?
  • Options

you have 3 mates who are smallwall ! FFS mate do you have the Samaritans phone number tattooed on ur wrist ?

They did ask me to be friends with the other 3 as well........
  • Options
    Flag is at remembrance parade Eltham.
  • Options
    There was a nice piece in the Reading programme about the three Lee Rigby stones. I've got to be honest, I was sceptical when it was suggested but I think it comes a across as a really positive thing. Well done to those that organised it.