Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southeastern train disruption (franchise to be taken over by Govt p191)

Comments

• Options
    That’s what Assange said
  • Options
    iainment said:

I'm on jury service in Borough. Getting in was fine - DLR and tube.
    Coming back to Greenwich on the train from London Bridge. It was on time. No complaints.

As yesterday. Toyed with getting the boat from London Bridge to Woolwich but in the end went on the train.
    On time, not crowded. A pleasure.

SE trains doing a good job.
  • Options
    Actually surprised my regular train 5.49 from barnehurst to Victoria, on time heaters on.
  • Options
    Welling station packed with people, cancellations and delays for London bound
  • Options
    In fairness a diverted train just pulled into Welling so I'm all right Jack. Best of luck people
  • Options
    Shambles.
    Lack of information.
    Apparently a train was sent up the line to clear the snow and it broke down!
    This had a knock on effect on train driver's voices rendering them to a whisper and all electronic notice boards displaying... Nothing.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Only one train leaving dartford, got on and......it has a fault and stopping at slade green
  • Options
    I managed to get on one. Would’ve had a good excuse for a snow day if they’d been a little worse. Bastards.
  • Options
    Wife was at London Victoria last night at 7pm. No trains on our line. Told to go to Paddington who sent her back to Victoria. Eventually got to our station at 01:05am. Her train this am due to leave at 06.15 left at 07.12. Pathetic.

Fingers crossed they run a better service tonight!
  • Options
    I got on a late running train, which should have left Orpington 10 minutes before I arrived there, to Cannon street changed at London Bridge to a train that left Orpington 20 minutes before I left Orpington.
    No great dramas.
  • Options
    bexley/greenwich council don't seem to have gritted any local roads either. got the 132 to north greenwich and jubilee line as all the trains were showing as 'delayed' and hadn't departed the first station. got in for 8 so not too bad.
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

In fairness a diverted train just pulled into Welling so I'm all right Jack. Best of luck people

Yeah, same here. Actually got into work at normal time, more through luck than any semblance of competence from SE or Network Rail.
  • Options
    the 6.14 from Welling to Cannon St was on time this morning, got in no problem - getting home could be more of an issue.
  • Options
    What's happened?
    --------------------
    A signalling problem has occurred at Slade Green. Network Rail are sending engineers to a set of points which are used to allow trains to switch lines.

How does this affect my journey?
    ------------------------------------
    Trains are being disrupted on all three routes via Bexleyheath, Sidcup, & Woolwich.
  • Options
    Trains every 20-30 mins down the Bexleyheath or Woolwich line from Dartford at the moment. Thought it would be a lot worse but then that’s because my expectations of these c*nts is at the absolute minimum.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Metro lines now suspended until approx midday
  • Options
    On Hayes line. Sat at home. Took kids sledging, made snow angels, now both at school, wife at work. Peace. Do I do some chores or watch Netflix?
  • Options

Only one train leaving dartford, got on and......it has a fault and stopping at slade green

Was on this train. Told it was going to Cannon Street. Dartford staff then changed their minds and it's a Charing Cross train. Then wait until after it's left Dartford to inform us of the fault, when there was another Charing Cross service on platform 2. Still, crawled into London Bridge eventually and I made it to work 45 mins late.

• Options
    Not looking good for all 3 lines to Dartford at the moment - regretting coming in today
  • Options
    i don't see how pre 6am trains this morning travelling over fresh snow that had been sitting there for at least 6 hours was fine but now there not,if you want to be in the passenger sector you need to realise that you provide a lot of people with a means home, which they pay handsomely for so a certain level of responsibility is required, money grabbing cnuts cant just put there hands up and go bit of snow - get fucked.
  • Options
    by this they mean cancel everything currently and will be sardines come 5pm, its not bad weather its a bit of snow ffs.
  • Options
    your pulling my plonker now arent you ( to qoute gordan ramsey ) this is on there website;

18:55 St Pancras International to Faversham due 20:06
    Facilities on the 18:55 St Pancras International to Faversham due 20:06.
    Will be formed of 6 coaches instead of 12.
    Additional Information:
    Following substantial damage following an incident at a level crossing in October, weve had to take one of our high-speed trains out of service to allow repairs to be completed. In addition, were making safety and reliability improvements to the rest of our fleet which means that we need to take more carriages out of use temporarily.

so after an accident 4 months ago
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Have left work early to get home and now standing in a pub in Victoria watching the departure boards
  • Options

your pulling my plonker now arent you ( to qoute gordan ramsey ) this is on there website;

18:55 St Pancras International to Faversham due 20:06
    Facilities on the 18:55 St Pancras International to Faversham due 20:06.
    Will be formed of 6 coaches instead of 12.
    Additional Information:
    Following substantial damage following an incident at a level crossing in October, weve had to take one of our high-speed trains out of service to allow repairs to be completed. In addition, were making safety and reliability improvements to the rest of our fleet which means that we need to take more carriages out of use temporarily.

so after an accident 4 months ago

They've got some front, the cheeky wankers.

Stayed at home today, knew they'd show their true colours and I couldn't risk getting done for affray and incitement to riot when I'm already on a suspended sentence for assaulting a Revenue Protection Officer with a first edition of The Railway Enthusiasts Almanac (by Peter Kelly).

Good luck getting home tonight soldiers.