Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Just how good are Wednesday?

Comments

• Options
    there not.there shit end of
  • Options
    They are clearly on form - we are probably not the best people to ask as you were not that good against us and you will be a better judge than us for the other games. I never thought Wednesday would go down, but also didn't think they would go up. We ended last season very strongly and have struggled this season so it is difficult to predict what is in store for you next season. There are alsways lots of factors, some of which haven't played out yet.
  • Options
    Prefer Sheffield United after my trip there, very nice/loud fans and generally a nicer club. Wednesday is a bit of a shit day too
  • Options
    Call me old and cynical but methinks someone is taking the piss.
  • Options
    You are a mid table/lower mid table Championship side. End of.
  • Options
    Ah little piglet total agree with you can't believe you was in league 1 as ur so massive
    I'm surprised the likes of us are even allowed on the same pitch as you
    You should be in the prem playing the likes of man city and Chelsea challenging
    For a champions league place

God are all weds fans so deluded?
    Get real ur a middle/low championship side at best
  • Options

Simon Church scored against you, so obviously not very...

Handball ref!!!! but I'll give you that one.

Don't know. Saw you at the valley and Hillsborough on the internet and you were dreadful both times.

True. Our worse game for years was that cup game.

Seriously pig , do you really think we give a monkeys?

Lighten up mate ;)

since December

Lost
    doncaster
    yeovil
    wigan
    charlton CUP.
    derby
    wigan
    forest
    bournemouth

drew
    millwall
    blackburn
    charlton

Yes…thats top 6 form NO QUESTION

Won
    Leicester, QPR, Brighton, Reading (home and away), Watford (away) Huddersfield (away) Middlesboro', Barnsley, Birmingham and Leeds 6-0 lol.

Grays record since taking over P 22 W 11 D 4 L 7 GF 29 GA 16 PNTS 37

Can you imagine if we'd have started with Stuart Gray from the start we'd be in the top six, no question.

What do you think addicts? I'm interested in your view, you seem a level headed bunch lol.

Best team ever in my opinion, way better than the Brazil side of 1970.

Seriously though, if carsberg did football managers then Stuart Gray would probably be the best football manager in the world.
    Quality mate.

Wednesday couldn't even get promotion to League one right.

They spent most of the season faffing around losing 5-1 to Stevenage, losing to Exeter then losing to bottom placed Chesterfield.

Having spent most of the season bumbling around in the playoffs, they then jumped up into the autos after the 2nd best team in the league's striker decided to start raping people.

Oh and then they ordered a bus to drive around Sheffield letting everyone know they finished behind Charlton

Stuff of dreams that.

Pigs were 8 points clear at one point, we finished 3 points clear in the end, pipped them to it, if it was me i'd have arranged a carnival in Sheffield after that one!

I love Sheffield Wednesday so much that I can safely say that if the worst happened and my beloved Addicks were to fold, I would have someone smash all but one of my teeth out, start drinking heavily, put on 4 stone of belly fat, buy a three legged whippet and emigrate to Sheffield. Once there, there would be only one team for me I can tell you!

lol, women would love you.

Can you imagine if we'd have started with Stuart Gray from the start we'd be in the top six, no question.

What do you think addicts? I'm interested in your view, you seem a level headed bunch lol.

You are being fooled by randomness I'm afraid. The phenomenon you are observing under Stuart Gray is simply "mean reversion", no more and no less. Wednesday are a bottom half of the table side, but good enough to avoid the drop. That hasn't changed since Gray's appointment.
    Give over

P22 W 11 D4 L7 PNTS 37 SG record.

• Options
    Good at hoofball and not much else.
    Is quite impressive what Gray is doing though with the Charlton rejects.
  • Options
    see its in the name mate CHARLTON LIFE, piss off porky back to OWLS TALK
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Amazing club, fantastic supporters, state of the art stadium, why we ever support Charlton I'll never know.
  • Options
    Where are you going to watch the FA Cup semi Miss Piggy?
    Assume you will be cheering on the true massives of the steel city. ;-)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Miss piggy feels up my senses like a pint full of maggots...
  • Options
    Alright op me old pal

He has done well for you reckon it will go tits for him next season do t know why but just don't rate him

• Options
    Are you actually playing better passing football?
    Or still playing hoofball and hackball?
  • Options

Or still playing hoofball and hackball?

We're just winning games mate lol.

• Options
    Love the people on here who reply by calling OP a troll: If he is (which I don't think) why reply or write back ?
    Surely the best thing to do to a "troll" is ignore them.
  • Options

Love the people on here who reply by calling OP a troll: If he is (which I don't think) why reply or write back ?
    Surely the best thing to do to a "troll" is ignore them.

I would, MIserable, but the "ignore" button isn't working.
  • Options
    Could someone start the "Just how good are Thursdays?" thread now please...
  • Options
    Strange that you have to come on here to ask how good your own team is. I would have thought you'd be too busy planning your civic reception to celebrate your mediocre season........................
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Ignore the less kind comments OP,

I think you'd be between 4th an 10th somewhere. You'd have done well to get in that area with your players.

• Options

Dazzler21 said:

Ignore the less kind comments OP,

I think you'd be between 4th an 10th somewhere. You'd have done well to get in that area with your players.

NLA has the other cheek

• Options

Or stilsyndromelaying hoofball and hackball?

We're just winning games mate lol.

What I'm asking is has grey brought in his own style of football and implemented it whithin your squad now to play differently or is it just new manager syndrome?
    As when parky was mananger we was winning but not atractivly and was lying 4th with games in hand! He got sacked Powell come in tried to change the way we play with the players we had and it didn't work !

• Options
    No matter what short burst of form you are in, you will always be the smallest team in Sheffield :)
  • Options
    You can laugh guys but OP seems genuine enough.

It's fine, they still wouldn't have got promoted, I don't think they'd have been able to make it past the play offs.

It's kind of like us last season, we did exceptionally well with the squad we had.
  • Options
    OP, do you reckon 7-0 or 8-0 for my go in the prediction league this week?
  • Options
    Wednesday's gray and Tuesday too
  • Options
    You'd be favourites for the world cup to be honest..
  • Options
    I just like the way he gets some of ours frothing at the mouth

Plus the fact he speaks proper sense and has done his bit for queen and country