Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Just how good are Wednesday?

Can you imagine if we'd have started with Stuart Gray from the start we'd be in the top six, no question.

What do you think addicts? I'm interested in your view, you seem a level headed bunch lol.

Comments

• Options
    ITS ADDICKS .......and i think you would be run away leaders
  • Options
    Lost to Doncaster, puts you on about our level tbh
  • Options
    No question? hmmmmmm.

you've only gotta look at how we ended last season to know how hard it is to keep that sort of form over 9 months.

id put you as a 9th-12th sort of side.
  • Options
    Don't know. Saw you at the valley and Hillsborough on the internet and you were dreadful both times.
  • Options
    I prefer Friday a lot more over a middle of the week day.
  • Options
    I like Wednesday. Only two more working days until the weekend
  • Options
    Seriously pig , do you really think we give a monkeys?
  • Options
    I think you Mass sieves would be about where you are now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sure you'd be competing for a Champions League victory by now.
  • Options
    Exactly where you are to be honest. Gray has done a good job to be fair.
  • Options
    As this is a charlton forum it should read 'just how good IS Wednesday', and I for one am having a bloody good Wednesday thanks
  • Options
    I prefer united myself,better atmosphere there,plus when they are actually good they dont bang on about it.
  • Options

since December

Lost
    doncaster
    yeovil
    wigan
    charlton
    derby
    wigan
    forest
    bournemouth

drew
    millwall
    blackburn
    charlton

Yes…thats top 6 form NO QUESTION

Good job they don't have to play any more teams in the bottom three as they keep losing to them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The table don't lie, OP. Stuart Gray seems to have done well so far, but still early days for him and I reckon you might struggle in a few games once the bubble starts to deflate. Still a mid-table side at present though.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I just don't think i'll ever understand how one football team can have so little grace and success.

I may be relatively young, but for the last ten seasons I can remember, Wednesday have been hoofballing their way out of relegation with a bunch of foreigners nobody has ever heard of.

Where do they find these players? Nuhiu sounds like a Pokemon
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

RedMist said:

why don't you fuck off you thick northern cunt.

Nice. Thats why I love Charlton, such a friendly, fair minded set of supporters :-)
    Bad day, having to deal with Northeners, then come on here and find one giving it Charlie big whippet!
  • Options
    sheffield wednesday are poor. a new manager got them to safety but you will go down next season imo.
  • Options

I love Sheffield Wednesday so much that I can safely say that if the worst happened and my beloved Addicks were to fold, I would have someone smash all but one of my teeth out, start drinking heavily, put on 4 stone of belly fat, buy a three legged whippet and emigrate to Sheffield. Once there, there would be only one team for me I can tell you!

Sheffield FC?
  • Options

Can you imagine if we'd have started with Stuart Gray from the start we'd be in the top six, no question.

What do you think addicts? I'm interested in your view, you seem a level headed bunch lol.

You are being fooled by randomness I'm afraid. The phenomenon you are observing under Stuart Gray is simply "mean reversion", no more and no less. Wednesday are a bottom half of the table side, but good enough to avoid the drop. That hasn't changed since Gray's appointment.
  • Options
    sink