Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ajardevic Wilson Scuffle

AA and Lawrie Wilson just shown on Sky Sports having to be kept apart by Riga at full time. Lots of pointing fingers etc Wonder what that was all about? Should be enjoying the win!!!

Comments

• Options
    Nice to hear the passion. Hopefully they sort it quickly.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    AA used to have a bit of a Barnett so could be a hair thing, probably just handbags nothing to see here.
  • Options
    Lots of handbags n hairpulling!
  • Options
    Love it, shows some passion and im sure they will kiss and make up in training.
  • Options
    Ajderavic.
  • Options
    Is this now the word game thread?? ;-)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Wilson.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TelMc32 said:

Is this now the word game thread?? ;-)

No mate try the Derby 'roll coll' thread :0)
  • Options
    Wheelsun
  • Options
    Willllsssssssonnnn!
  • Options
    Passion is good – but fighting with team mates isn’t. Riga has to be careful that it doesn’t develop into old and new factions which could potentially undermine what we are trying to achieve. Both players are going to be very important to us in the run in and it needs sorting.
  • Options
    mountains and molehills spring to mind
  • Options
    Something to do with Alice bands
  • Options
    Any video of the incident?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

mountains and molehills spring to mind

Probably right and I hope so. In training there are lots of disagreements, but players tend to be a bit more careful in front of supporters in a match scenario. I’m sure it isn’t anything that can’t be easily sorted – team – mates don’t have to like each other – but it does need to be nipped in the bud – which I’m sure it will be.
  • Options
    Fighting over Jacko's attention
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Comments from Astrit on Twitter after the game so as said... Mountains and Molehills

Big win tonight. Happy for every1 that is involved with the club. but still alot of games to go.
  • Options
    From hearing the press conference the other day I am not so sure he will stay. Shame as I love the bloke and understand he was pretty good against Forest
  • Options
    Talal said:

Dazzler21 said:

Ajderavic.

Ajdarevic
    Damn it.
  • Options
    at the end of the highlights clip....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUcFvC1S8wc
  • Options
    edited March 2014

at the end of the highlights clip....

That didn't look good. Not as if it was in the heat of play, Wilson sought him out at the final whistle. Suggests something underlying to me.
  • Options
    Maybe Astrid had been giving him some verbals. Must've been. Riga seemed to defuse the situation effectively. Not nice to see, though, and especially after a win. Wilson looked like he was going to lamp him one.
  • Options
    Riga found it amusing - seen it all before I suppose!