Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cricket 20/20 World Cup 2014

123457»

Comments

• Actually did English cricket a favour as that clown Giles surely can't get the job now!!
  • Were obviously missing Dernbach today.
    Holland only got 130.
  • 49-5 off 11.

Buttler gone.

Moeen Ali is hopeless, how the f*ck does he get a game?!

I wouldnt trust Ali to wash the kit let alone play.
  • Forgot this was on!

Thankfully....
  • The last wicket was total keystone cops, ball lobbed in the air and dropped between 2 fielders but both batsmen had stopped mid track and the fielder just had to throw to the keeper for a run out. Goodbye Giles and good riddance.
  • Listening to Agnew yesterday it appears that no one of significance has applied for the England job apart from Giles. I think Peter Moores has but he's had a go and we all know how that ended. I thought Tom Moody had thrown his hat in the ring but Agnew didn't mention him. The IPL is having an effect on international coaching. You can get paid more for 2 months with an IPL team that you can get for a year with a Test team.
  • Darn. Should have put money on it after my prediction the other day....
  • Kiwis 25-4 chasing 119. The Dutch did well to get 130!
  • this game (SL/NZ) is putting the pitch into its true perspective .. tailor made for spinners
  • Sponsored links:

• NZ 60 All out. Kane Williamson got 42 of them.

Herath unbelievable figures of 5-3 off 3.3 overs!!!!
  • First semi final today:

SL 160-6
    WI 28-2 off 5ovs, need 133 from 90 balls
  • WI 61-3 off 11ovs
    100 from 54
  • Go on the girls!!
  • Sa v India semi-final.
    SA got 172
    India currently 40-1 off 4.
  • India need 51 off 6 overs.
    122-2 at moment
  • England are Champs and not Chumps .. we beat S L during the round robin games ... ((:>)
  • England are Champs and not Chumps .. we beat S L during the round robin games ... ((:>)

And the reason Lincs is saying that is because Sri Lanka won the 20/20 Championship today - beating India in final.
    As he says, England are the only team to beat them in the torunament, so we must be the best team in the World - we just got unlucky with a few games.