Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Happy Chris Powell is sacked

Lets hope whoever we get, manager or head coach plays football on the floor! Tired of watching Chris Powell's negative tactics, poor substitutions and boring football!

Comments

• olicafc90 said:

Lets hope whoever we get, manager or head coach plays football on the floor! Tired of watching Chris Powell's negative tactics, poor substitutions and boring football!

What you on about, Did you not watch the Quarter final??????
  • I don't think Chris Powell would be particularly happy at being sacked, no.
  • edited March 2014
    olicafc90 - joined this list last week. Probably another plant. There are a number of them on CL now. You can spot them by the relentless pro-regime points they make and by checking out when they joined the list - always post January.
  • Are you aiming for the most hated post of all time?
  • Your in the wrong Charlton Forum.

Someone please direct him to where he should be.
  • Fool
  • DRF said:

Are you aiming for the most hated post of all time?

There are dozens who have commented on exact the things he/she has pointed out, dull, shit subs, negative, in the past 6 months.

Don't think they are alone tbh

• Nadou, im 23 years old been a season ticket holder since I was 5. Went to the play off final in 98! Sat in block c of the east stand till about 5 years ago and recently moved to the upper north. Reason joining on here was to have my own opinions cause I enjoy reading others.

I think Chris Powell has taken us as far as he can. Personally I think we need someone with new ideas, play football on the floor.
  • Sponsored links:

• He is entitled to his opinion.

I disagree with you though Oli.
  • Welcome to Charlton Life. Enjoy your stay
  • Finally someone says it how it is. Well done lad. Too many people here blinkered by the love for Chris Powell
  • Whilst I don't agree, what's with all the flags? Can't people have an opinion that goes against the majority anymore?

Anyone would think he's posted pictures of himself with our mothers going by the response...........................
  • To all the Powell Out fanatics... Be careful what you wish for

Indeed, very wise words.

• Whilst I don't agree, what's with all the flags? Can't people have an opinion that goes against the majority anymore?

Anyone would think he's posted pictures of himself with our mothers going by the response...........................

this - how did his opening post receive 4 flags !!!
  • Even Alex Ferguson would struggle to keep us up with the funds which Powell has been given. And a load of crap loan signings which were selected by RD and not Poweel don't count.
  • Never nice seeing someone sacked but im sure mr powell will be fine

It's because the poster's account was only opened last week and this is the first post. Clear attempt at trolling and causing arguments and upset among the members of the forum rather than having an actual discussion

It's because the poster's account was only opened last week and this is the first post. Clear attempt at trolling and causing arguments and upset among the members of the forum rather than having an actual discussion
    At the same time I have received flags, I have also received likes. Obviously there are people out there that agree with my opinion.
  • Sponsored links:

• olicafc90 said:

Nadou, im 23 years old been a season ticket holder since I was 5. Went to the play off final in 98! Sat in block c of the east stand till about 5 years ago and recently moved to the upper north. Reason joining on here was to have my own opinions cause I enjoy reading others.

I think Chris Powell has taken us as far as he can. Personally I think we need someone with new ideas, play football on the floor.

I would love to see us play like Arsenal or Barca or any number of clubs and I know so would of Powell but it aint going to happen for reasons that you should know after a life time of watching football.
  • olicafc90 said:

Whilst I don't agree, what's with all the flags? Can't people have an opinion that goes against the majority anymore?

At the same time I have received flags, I have also received likes. Obviously there are people out there that agree with my opinion.
    Maybe, but perhaps your views as a 'long standing supporter' would be taken more seriously if you had decided to post them before now eh? If you make the end of the day I'll be surprised.
  • To all the Powell Out fanatics... Be careful what you wish for

Indeed, very wise words.

As with the TJ MS out fanatics (ie all of us- who is happy now).
  • olicafc90 said:

Nadou, im 23 years old been a season ticket holder since I was 5. Went to the play off final in 98! Sat in block c of the east stand till about 5 years ago and recently moved to the upper north. Reason joining on here was to have my own opinions cause I enjoy reading others.

You've exposed yourself but parroting the line people always remember about Curbs.
    You really should have come up with something a bit more original.
  • olicafc90 said:

Whilst I don't agree, what's with all the flags? Can't people have an opinion that goes against the majority anymore?

Maybe, but perhaps your views as a 'long standing supporter' would be taken more seriously if you had decided to post them before now eh? If you make the end of the day I'll be surprised.
    Ive posted it now because there are dozens of treads disagreeing with powell's sacking, why cant there be one agreeing with it? Im a new member that's all, still an addicks fan and entitled to his own opinion!
  • Civil War could break out on here. I have no time for anybody expressing joy at this depressing news - especially somebody who joined CL this Month.
  • edited March 2014
    olicafc90 said:

3 posts, 6 'abuse' flags and 2 'likes' - you're not even marmite - but possibly toast?
  • I say Oli is entitled to his opinion, but his timing is classless in my view.
  • seth plum said:

I say Oli is entitled to his opinion, but his timing is classless in my view.

Agree.