Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cheltenham festival discussion thread

Comments

• Options
    Hidden Cyclone
  • Options

great race that

what a lovely photo .. congratulations to a VERY proud dad ((:>) .. (you'll need a few more winners with the price of nappies and baby grows me old mucker lol)
  • Options
    3rd in the first bet ew, win in the 2nd bet win, alright so far. ;-)
    Free money is Cheltenham if you vary your bets.
  • Options
    beneficent , boston bob, for me I had a call last night saying Rathlin as an outside bet

personally I would love Bob to come home in first beneficent 2nd with Rathlin 3rd
  • Options
    Told you mozoltov would be a good bet in the first didnt I,;) didnt even get over the first fence
  • Options
    gutted!
  • Options
    Dynaste, great surge up the hill Kashing!
  • Options
    Bookies getting bashed today
  • Options

great race that

what a lovely photo .. congratulations to a VERY proud dad ((:>) .. (you'll need a few more winners with the price of nappies and baby grows me old mucker lol)

cheers pal, he is dribbling on the paper and where it lands thats the horse we pick, def gone backwards since race 1

• Options
    Salubrious ew 25s
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is it, potentially the race of the meeting.

Come on Big Bucks!
  • Options

great race that

cheers pal, he is dribbling on the paper and where it lands thats the horse we pick, def gone backwards since race 1

Im sitting at my desk using the same tactics mate ;-)
  • Options
    Seen 2 or 3 superstars of the future this week and that winner's one of them.
  • Options
    Bookies revenge, more of that. great race.
  • Options
    Well that naffed my. 4fold holiday money
  • Options
    Big Bucks retired .. another JPM winner .. that crafty Jonjo has saved all his tricks for this meeting
  • Options

Seen 2 or 3 superstars of the future this week and that winner's one of them.

next year's champion hurdler ? .. looks to have enough pace and stamina for anything from 2 to 3+ miles
  • Options
    Ballynagour came good. Pipe and Scudamore again.
  • Options

2:05 - On The Bridge
    4:00 - Shangani
    4:40 - Spring Heeled

e/w patent

Got my money back on the last at least
  • Options
    Got given spring heeled as a tip last week and completely forgot all about it gutted
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Terrible day for me. especially going big on Big Bucks e/w. Tomorrow's choices are;

Abbyssial
    Minella Foru
    Captain Cutter
    First Lieutenant
    Oscar Delta
    Leo Luna
    His Excellency

Only the brave/foolish follow my lead!

• Options
    So as is always the way at Cheltenham, have 2 really good days, then a terrible one! Bring on tomorrow!
  • Options
    finished evens today so still plus for the week so far intend to gamble the winnings tomoz
  • Options
    Up a few quid today, blew most of my profit on Annie Power and the fav in the charity race.
    Thought ruby didn't give annie power the best ride ever. Fought to hold her back then did some strange moves when bringing her into the race at the end. Fair play to the winner who was very very good/a pleasant surprise as it's great to add a new horse to the top rank of hurdlers.
  • Options
    I said the same to my nephew I was also annoyed with AP as I thought he could've pushed more earlier
  • Options
    Shit first day, excellent 2nd as well as a footy bet then blew my beans today about even looking at tomorrow's races to get back in front
  • Options
    Yeh agreed with comments about Annie power. Had her as the final leg in a big treble, and piled onto big bucks so thought I would be quids in either way! Oh well.

Still up overall, tomorrow will make or break my bank balance!
  • Options
    oh piss off

Just looking over tomorrows races, fancy Never Enough Time at 14s in the second tomorrow, should run well if the ground suits
  • Options
    Fill your Pockets Friday.

Royal Irish Hussar ew
    Cheltenian ew
    Briar Hill
    Bobs Worth (nap)
    Oscar Delta ew
    Vieux Lion Royal ew
    Claret Cloak ew