Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fulham (Sacked manager)

124»

Comments

• Yep. Except a crap pundit too
  • I think Fulham's problems are much more than having an incompetent manager. Even with the parachute money they must be at risk of failing FFP and they are, in my opinion, more likely to go down than up.

Cardiff will, probably, come good. Solskjaer was, always, going to be too inexperienced to keep them up, and he has never even played in the second division. I think that, with a decent manager, they will be able to finish top six.
  • The curse of Michael Jackson. It's been going wrong for them ever since they took his statue down.
  • cabbles said:

Tim Sherwood for the Fulham job I would guess at.

In the short time he had the Spurs job, he came across as a complete lemon. Said on about 4 occasions last season after Spurs were trailing at half time 'that he had some choice words'. Essentially I think managers can only use that approach twice a season, yet he was constantly bollocking them. Spurs are a team in the top echelons of the Prem, if you have to rip into them then it's clear he's not capable of managing top players. Also, he was a fan of constantly saying in interviews that 'he speaks his mind and shoots from the hip'. Aside from sounding like a renegade in a John Wayne film, this is basically code for 'I'm out my depth, don't know how to play this game so will go on the defensive'

He's a crap manager in my opinion, better suited to the television studio. I'd be gutted if I was a Fulham fan and I got him
    Alright cabbles! I was just saying.... (:

I agree with you totally.
  • cabbles said:

Tim Sherwood for the Fulham job I would guess at.

In the short time he had the Spurs job, he came across as a complete lemon. Said on about 4 occasions last season after Spurs were trailing at half time 'that he had some choice words'. Essentially I think managers can only use that approach twice a season, yet he was constantly bollocking them. Spurs are a team in the top echelons of the Prem, if you have to rip into them then it's clear he's not capable of managing top players. Also, he was a fan of constantly saying in interviews that 'he speaks his mind and shoots from the hip'. Aside from sounding like a renegade in a John Wayne film, this is basically code for 'I'm out my depth, don't know how to play this game so will go on the defensive'

He's a crap manager in my opinion, better suited to the television studio. I'd be gutted if I was a Fulham fan and I got him
    Alright cabbles! I was just saying.... (:

I agree with you totally.
    :) not aimed at u pal. Just went off on a rant at Sherwood for some reason.
  • Fulham have unbalanced squad, and a host of new signings and youngsters to integrate, a tough challenge for anyone coming in. Cardiff look a much better bet for promotion, especially if Pulis takes over
  • Murphy being mentioned. Apologies if I've strayed into Colin territory.
    Should make for a lively evening when we go there.
  • I hear it will be Pulis
  • Or maybe Murphy?
  • Sponsored links:

• I hear it will be Pulis

I will be amazed of Tony Pulis has anything to do with Mr. Tan.
  • I'd be surprised if Pulis didn't wait for a Premier League job.
  • I'd be surprised if Pulis didn't wait for a Premier League job.

Thing is, despite his excellent Premier League pedigree I still think that he suffers (unfairly) from the hoofball reputation - I don't think there's many Prem clubs that would take him. He'd be a decent fit for Hull or West Brom though, and I reckon both of them could be changing manager soon - Bruce to Newcastle and Irvine sacked for being useless.
  • Kit Symons sacked by Fulham
  • Good luck Curbs hope you get it
  • Curbs taking training Monday, but has not been given job of interim manager
  • Powell should be glad he's waited. He'll be good down there