Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fulham (Sacked manager)

Comments

• Kap10 said:

Dizzle said:

Id take Curbs back as DOF

What would DoF do?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Director_of_football
  • Daily Star may not be a reliable source but IF this is true, I think Fulham have become a total circus:
    Fulham set to axe boss Felix Magath at end of the season

And Starsport understands the London club are ready to ask Alan Curbishley back to Craven Cottage as boss next season with under-21 coach Kit Symons promoted to work alongside him.

Our owner now suddenly looks much better compared to theirs.....
  • the jinx of the michael jackson statue
  • lol! Should have just got Curbishley in as Manager this season... (1) they wouldnt be in this situation if so and (2) Curbs would be crazy to accept after being sacked already
  • Fulham are the new Wolves.
  • No manager in the world could save Fulham from relegation at this point. Craven cottage, possible away day next season...if we stay up.
  • And Starsport understands the London club are ready to ask Alan Curbishley back to Craven Cottage as boss next season

I thought Curbs said he would only consider returning to management at a Premier League club?

• yes but with time passing that ain't gonna happen. however he wont take it unless he thinks he will have the resources to get them up straight away
  • Right up Powell's street!
  • Fancy a trip to craven cottage
  • Sponsored links:

• Rizzo said:

And Starsport understands the London club are ready to ask Alan Curbishley back to Craven Cottage as boss next season

I thought Curbs said he would only consider returning to management at a Premier League club?

Maybe they will sack and appoint on the last day of the season!!

• Sacked manager. :-)
  • That is Fulham and Cardiff both sack their managers today
  • Not surprised. If Fulham had any confidence left last night will have killed it off.
  • It is a shame they couldn't have given him until the end of October
  • Magath's stock has absolutely plummeted the last 6 months or so.
  • Powell should have waited a couple of weeks
  • Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:

That is Fulham and Cardiff both sack their managers today

There's a reason for that...top ten is the only place to be. Norwich are sorted and Forest on fire leaving everyone else to chase. Fulham and Cardiff not at the races.

• ross1 said:

There's a reason for that...top ten is the only place to be. Norwich are sorted and Forest on fire leaving everyone else to chase. Fulham and Cardiff not at the races.

Not out of it by a long way...

Dont forget Sunderland were bottom a few years ago, Quinn resigned and was replaced by Roy Keane who then took them to the title

Then you've Reading who were struggling under McDermott.. Got to Sept / Oct and they didnt lose for the rest of the season.

Lets wait and see who comes in @ both clubs
  • Tim Sherwood for the Fulham job I would guess at.
  • They need an experienced manager with atleast a championship background to get em out the mess.

They could do alot worse then curbs.
  • Pulis for Cardiff?

• ross1 said:

Not out of it by a long way...

Dont forget Sunderland were bottom a few years ago, Quinn resigned and was replaced by Roy Keane who then took them to the title

Then you've Reading who were struggling under McDermott.. Got to Sept / Oct and they didnt lose for the rest of the season.

Lets wait and see who comes in @ both clubs
    Agreed not out of it but both owners have judged that their best chance is to change now... One reason for Riga to take on Blackpool is that he's very visible, hence his comment the other day of professional delivery for 25 years. I could see him at Leeds, Cardiff or Fulham off the back of his work with us last spring.
  • Football is so shit that Pardew will get the sack from the Geordies and end up at Fulham 2 weeks later.
  • Football is so shit that Pardew will get the sack from the Geordies and end up at Fulham 2 weeks later.

i would love that

Just before we play them