Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

South Eastern Trains

Comments

• Options
    45 minutes to get from Lewisham to Charing Cross this morning, due to "congestion in the London Bridge area" for the 9,000th day on the spin. F%*king useless.
  • Options
    edited March 2014

Day 73 and still no sign of the footbridge at New Eltham. I'm sure if this had been entrusted to Captain Mainwaring and his merry band, we would be able to cross the line without walking halfway round New Eltham to do it by now. If I paid for my train travel I would complain vigorously.

They're not building a footbridge, they're building a teleporter. By the time they've finished the work there the technology will have caught them up.
  • Options

Day 73 and still no sign of the footbridge at New Eltham. I'm sure if this had been entrusted to Captain Mainwaring and his merry band, we would be able to cross the line without walking halfway round New Eltham to do it by now. If I paid for my train travel I would complain vigorously.

They could use the 'temporary' footbridge they installed at Dartford whilst the new staff offices were being built. It's still in place six months after the old station entrance was re-opened!
  • Options
    Wilma said:

They could use the 'temporary' footbridge they installed at Dartford whilst the new staff offices were being built. It's still in place six months after the old station entrance was re-opened!
    Good thought, Wilma. But the idea of going to Dartford just to cross the platform could be a problem, especially if you're running late.
  • Options
    Signal failure at Greenwich earlier (around 1pm). My Woolwich train diverted via Lewisham & Bexleyheath. Best check during the afternoon anyone heading home that way.
  • Options
    All trains on Greenwich line cancelled due to derailed train at Charlton.
  • Options

The wheels have come off at Charlton ?

Thuram tried to catch the train to go back to France but realised he couldn't so punched it...?
  • Options
    At least it wasn't points failure.
  • Options
    Hamer tipped it over
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Typical Charlton trainspotters humour.
  • Options
    Did Thuram drop it?
  • Options
    Really not sure how i'll get back to Woolwich from Charing Cross tonight. I refuse to pay for any alternative routes home.
  • Options

Really not sure how i'll get back to Woolwich from Charing Cross tonight. I refuse to pay for any alternative routes home.

I think your ticket will be valid on the DLR if there is no option of getting a train.
  • Options

I think your ticket will be valid on the DLR if there is no option of getting a train.
    Bloody wants to be.
  • Options
    With a username named after part of the line affected I feel I should contribute to this thread.
  • Options
    Wow, how exciting. That's my evening at china White with my 25 year old lap dancing girlfriend and her bi sexual best friend called off, cancel the coke an my table at Ivy, I'm off to Charlton, you don,t get a de-railment everyday. Xx one for the Millwall boys to take the piss out of !
  • Options
    I bet someone from here took that photo!
  • Options
    Seriously though, how do you sort that?

A crane?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Big billboards at Cannon Street advising that passengers go to Lewisham and take the 380 o_O
  • Options
    adsads
    edited April 2014
  • Options
    I saw this this mortning, still sat there. Well assume ti was the same one, bloody great big sexy thing it is.
  • Options
    remember to get your delay reclaim forms in people.... at this rate, my season ticket will be free next year
  • Options
    Blinkant said:

remember to get your delay reclaim forms in people.... at this rate, my season ticket will be free next year

yep! Can't wait for that voucher for £1.75 to land on my doormat!!
  • Options
    I used 2 vouchers off my season ticket renewal. That £2.30 makes all the difference and I now no longer feel like I've been ripped off.
  • Options
    Atre trains all OK now ?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Atre trains all OK now ?

They were OK on the same day mate. There were only problems between Blackheath and Charlton. London to Charlton is fine and Dartford to Charlton is fine.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Left my lunch box on the train from Eltham to Victoria this morning, I've alerted TFL and South Eastern railways to the matter, if there are any delays on the trains today I think it might be due to them searching for it, sorry in advance guys.

If seen please alert a member of staff but do not approach it as the beef in there will be very warm and possibly smelly.

ps its green
  • Options

Left my lunch box on the train from Eltham to Victoria this morning, I've alerted TFL and South Eastern railways to the matter, if there are any delays on the trains today I think it might be due to them searching for it, sorry in advance guys.

If seen please alert a member of staff but do not approach it as the beef in there will be very warm and possibly smelly.

ps its green

Think I saw it, does it have a picture of Ben 10 on it?