Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fan's Forum 12 April

2»

Comments

• Options
    Would love to go but I've already got plans for that night (plans which will probably fall through by next Wednesday.)
  • Options
    Daughters birthday that day,anyway I'm probably banned after the last forum when some old git told me to be quiet.Had done a £40 whip with Lee Grain,Jamie Delaney and Tony Potter by 8 o'clock for a 8.30 start.Was shitefaced by end of night.Told Robbo and Les Reed what Denis was doin wrong.If only Les had listened to me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Daughters birthday that day,anyway I'm probably banned after the last forum when some old git told me to be quiet.Had done a £40 whip with Lee Grain,Jamie Delaney and Tony Potter by 8 o'clock for a 8.30 start.Was shitefaced by end of night.Told Robbo and Les Reed what Denis was doin wrong.If only Les had listened to me.

LOL Pity the poor Chair trying to run a meeting while you have a row at the back.

Then after poor old Ian C. popped out for a quick drink in the Oak, not realising there was a fans' forum on, only to be accosted by a bunch of drunks going on about the good old days. : - )
  • Options
    Got my e-mail confirmation last night, so I'm going.

I did ask the club via Henry, if I could record the whole thing for later broadcast, but they declined. I will however try to write as fast as I can and let everyone know, who can't go, what went on.
  • Options
    put your mobile phone recorder on they'll never know.