Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fan's Forum 12 April

Pardew, Murray and Varney. 300 tickets only.

Not seen anyone else mention it on here. Not aware, not going, not interested?

Comments

• Options
    Not aware might be the problem
  • Options
    where is this happening?
  • Options
    Where is it?
  • Options
    Not aware in the slightest.
  • Options
    Aware of what?
  • Options
    Was in the programme (pg 7)

The Valley
    Thursday 12 April
    8.00 pm to 9.30 pm

e-mail forum@cafc.co.uk you can get up to 4 tickets per e-mail. You'll need a security code from the e-mail to get in

There will be another on 25th April somewhere in Kent with the Supporters' Director taking the chair.
  • Options
    well there you go, never buy/read programme.
  • Options
    Stopped buying the programme since they became that stupid size
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    who buys the programme nowadays....??? Having said that I wouldn't mind going. Darn, busy both days.
  • Options
    i can imagine the one on 25th April will be over subscribed!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No programme purchase necessary. Just e-mail.

Don't buy one as I get a free one as a contributor but think compared to many others it is still a good read and well presented. Size isn't a problem for me (oh er missus)

Double page feature on Dave Davies and Valley Flags this week
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i can imagine the one on 25th April will be over subscribed!

More than likely. Four top guests :- )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    There will be another on 25th April somewhere in Kent with the Supporters' Director taking the chair.

bit selfish if you ask me. where will the main guest sit?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]

bit selfish if you ask me. where will the main guest sit?

The main guests will each have a chaise lougue to recline on while lackeys peel them grapes between questions.
  • Options
    lougue?
    interesting. lucky them!

i'll be watching arctic monkeys instead :-)
  • Options
    I continue to buy the programme for three reasons; (1) the money goes to the club and (2) so that my mate's kids can have the programme - they dont go to valley but avid charlton fans and love reading the programme (3) so that's me doing my bit towards target 40k!
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    oops
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    never knew there was one

I have sent me email thanks Ben lol

oh bollox same night a quiz Hayes can;t they move it otherwise you won't be able to make it either - prior engagement and all that hahah
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]never knew there was one

I have sent me email thanks Ben lol

oh bollox same night a quiz Hayes can;t they move it otherwise you won't be able to make it either - prior engagement and all that hahah

Which quiz? Had to pull out of meeting on 12th as on hols anyway.

I'll ring PV, RM and AP and tell them to come to the quiz instead
  • Options
    got 3 quizzes coming up big man

12/04 Man City(Home), 19/04 Sheff Wed (Away) and 26/04 Derby (home).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm assuming you meet london based supporters of other teams and don't actually travel to Sheffield for a quiz?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]I'm assuming you meet london based supporters of other teams and don't actually travel to Sheffield for a quiz?

That's right. Good laugh, not too serious, all footy and lots of beer especially "away" games which are pubs in the City. Come along if you fancy it Chris or anyone. Home games in Bartrams.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]got 3 quizzes coming up big man

12/04 Man City(Home), 19/04 Sheff Wed (Away) and 26/04 Derby (home).

Thanks Slackers for telling me, NOT :-(

obviously you are more important to the team, ledge, than I am. I can do the Wednesday and Derby.
  • Options
    I don't think so - slackers had trouble typing your name one handed you see - had to have his collar bone re done didn't he --
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]I don't think so - slackers had trouble typing your name one handed you see - had to have his collar bone re done didn't he --

Yeah, Alex Wright said he seen him all strapped up. What happened?

No "she crossed her legs" jokes please :- )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]lougue?
    interesting. lucky them!

i'll be watching arctic monkeys instead :-)

Me too Sausage. Never seen them before so was well chuffed when I won their little lottery to get tickets.
  • Options
    I got myself 4 passes for this. only handy since i live round the corner.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]I don't think so - slackers had trouble typing your name one handed you see - had to have his collar bone re done didn't he --

Yeah, Alex Wright said he seen him all strapped up. What happened?

No "she crossed her legs" jokes please :- )

I beleive he broke it but it never healed properly so had to be done again - probably never wore the sling when he was meant to -- he'll no doubt give us another story
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I got myself 4 passes for this. only handy since i live round the corner.

i emailed yesterday morning, but haven't got a reply yet.
  • Options
    dan - i can put your name down on my list