Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Wigan match thread (01/02/14)

Comments

• It's Action Stations right now. Just over 5 remaining, Latics free kick in their half.
  • edited February 2014

Saga Lout said:

Anyone know what's happened to ol' Ping Pong?

He's having a shower.

he must be d(r)enched.
  • seth plum said:

1109 online here right now.

91 of the Powell hate brigade have logged off, nothing to say.
  • WE NEED A SECOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! F****** GET IT YOU MAGNIFICENT REDS !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sordell trying to impress Bournemouth?
  • Saga Lout said:

Anyone know what's happened to ol' Ping Pong?

He's been whiff whoffed.
  • madadd said:

madadd said:

PaddyP17 said:

Substitution - Harry Lennon on for Rhoys...

Dislike (nothing against young Harry).
    This
    With respect Harry is not a Left Back excellent CB

Well he looked ok there at Hudders...
    FA cup is not same game as league football and how was he at Doncaster?
    To be fair mate, he was up against Hammill and Scannell who are good championship wingers ...
    I totally agree with your comments and I'm not in any way knocking Harry he's a top lad, what I'm saying is he is better suited at CB role rather than LB

• FFS Emma. Stop nattering!
  • Wigan fans booing their team. Go on lads, keep it up.
  • Randolph saves penalty for Brum. Ping-Pong off for Barnsley.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sordell playing pretty well today, like a new signing!

Its about time too

• According to the BBc at the moment Wigan have had 64% of possession.
  • Who runs our Player. Do they have any idea how bad it is?
  • edited February 2014
    wigan ahve a throw....taken....shot comes in..hits the cross bar...stays in play..they come again...another shot...wide
  • Beausejour, over the top, flicked away by Poyet, keeps on it, over halfway over the top of Ghoochannejhad and Al-Habsi to restart things. Barnett forward now to McCann, needs options, McArthur left wing away from Cousins as Beausejour down the left, ahead of Nego is McClean...? Nah out for a throw. McClean once more as Nego pressures him well, McManaman and Maynard now, takes it up out for a throw from Nego. McCann available, Beausejour to McClean though, neat ball away from Beausejour McManaman OFF THE BAR! Watson now... picks up on the right channel... yeah.
  • While that's probably true Madadd, when he's just been brought on as an emergency left back replacement is probably not the best time to mention it.
  • They should've scored there apparently.
  • seth plum said:

According to the BBc at the moment Wigan have had 64% of possession.

Poor loves, they must be exhausted ;)
  • WE WANT 2!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2014
  • Millwall losing
  • wow, heart in mouth ... They should have scored apparently.
  • FFS Emma. Stop nattering!

I'm listening to the Wigan feed, you want to hear your own announcers, but the Wigan announcers describe the game quite well :)
  • Reading 1-0 Millwall
  • Sordell keeps trying to score...what's that all about?

Competition up front.......come on Sordell you got the ability. Show us what a goal machine you are......

• Millwall 0-1 down
  • Let off there. But was it the UNDERSIDE huh? Doubt it was as good a crossbar hit as Reza's so there!
  • Madadd, I respect your following of the youth/reserves but Lennon is being used as an emergency LB because Ceddy was dire and Wiggy now injured. Powell probably agrees he is a better CB but isn't it just great that he can fill in as first team LB in our time of need? No need to have a go about it...
  • Millwall one down!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!