Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reza Ghoochannejhad (signed by Apoel)

Comments

• Options
    Some welsh dude. Funnily enough thats pretty much how I feel about him most of the time too
  • Options
    Interesting comments from Powell on the O/S article... Sounds like Powell knows what he's signed, and his name has been thrown about since the takeover happened so again like Ajdarevic I reckon this is one of his (i.e. surely if it was RDs he would have been here weeks ago)
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:

His last game was 28 Nov, so yes, he hasn't played for 2 months.

Got to be better than Churchy, even so......
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Where is it condirmed?

Nasty cold mate? :-)
  • Options
    karimi79 said:

Hello dear friends,
    i just signed up get in touch with you as our golden boy Reza Ghoochanejad got signed by Charlton FC. You might want to follow us on persianfootball.com aswell :-)
    Ask me anything about Gucci (that's how some of us iranians call him ourselves :) )

kind regards
    Ali

PS: Very happy he left Standard for Charlton.

Welcome Karimi! Nice to have you here - I'm very excited for Reza, and glad that we got him on a permanent deal! I love the World Cup and it will be great to follow him on your national team!
  • Options
    Reza by name and we hope Razor by nature .. welcome & good luck
  • Options
    Welcome Karimi. Will we have a Charlton player to follow in the World Cup? Will Gucci make the Iran squad?
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I'm liking the sound of this guy. He gets game time, he WILL score goals. You can't ask for fairer than that.
  • Options
    Welcome Karimi lets hope Gucci is as good as some of the wright-ups on the web say he is
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    but is he more prolific than Gary Goals though?
  • Options
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    Welcome Karimi,

Let's hope Gucci gets match-fit and starts scoring soon - we really need it. Strange times for our club but if he scores enough goals to keep us up he'll soon feel very welcome.
  • Options
    I really hope he can save our season - he could cushion the blow of Yann leaving if he gets on the score sheet more regularly
  • Options
    Welcome aboard Reza!!!!
  • Options
    Right, now we need someone to create chances for him.

• Options
    Great stuff. We get to see them with the pen pretending to sign the paper with a "what the hell am i doing" look rather than holding up a shirt with a look of disgust nowdays
  • Options
    Left handed... I've written him off already
  • Options

Left handed... I've written him off already

Means left footed too.

Ideal - we can play him as a right winger.

• Options
    welcome to cafc reza
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Getting a bit excited by this guy, hopefully he can be a hero
  • Options
    So whose gonna splash the cash and get ghoochannejhad on the back of a shirt?
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Right, now we need someone to create chances for him.

I give you Yann Kermorgant!

• Options
    That Persian Football forum is ridiculously well-informed and level-headed. Might re-read the posts on there every time it gets to be too much, like if Yann actually goes.
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

Great stuff. We get to see them with the pen pretending to sign the paper with a "what the hell am i doing" look rather than holding up a shirt with a look of disgust nowdays

Def pretending, hes holding the pen in the wrong hand.

• Options
    Question is... If on his back it reads "Gucci" will that cause problems with our deal with Nike?

(Dread to think how much one of their replica shirts may cost)
  • Options
    absolutely brilliant. i am over the moon that we have a world cup participant at SE7.
  • Options
    love that pic, too many signings to take it in the Boardroom? ;)
  • Options
    Have we ever had a player at Charlton score a goal at a World Cup before (whilst still being at the club)?
  • Options
    sasquatch said:

Having to use one pin to hold up what looks like 3 separate documents on that pin board. We really must be skint :(.