Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Naked Rambler

2»

Comments

• Options
    he's obvious a nutter

However thinking about it being, shocked seeing a naked body ( providing they are not doing anything lewd) is odd. Lets face it you are born naked and the only reason we started wearing clothes was to keep warm.

If it was legal to walk around starkers would some people be less inclinded to expose themselves as no one would be shocked
  • Options
    Doesn't need sectioning but needs to tone it down and be less inappropriate in inappropriate places
    cafcfan said:

Off_it said:

Off_it said:

He needs locking up for his own good this fella. Walking naked past a school at chucking out time.

He's lucky someone never knocked him out.

I read about this bloke before, I thought he only walked in the country where there are very few people around, if he is doing it in busy areas then that is out of order.
    He was walking towards a primary school as it was emptying. Kids were screaming and parents were visibly shocked and leading them away. The fella filming/interviewing him was pleading with him to turn back and go another way, but he just said "Why should I, that's crazy".

The guy is bonkers. But harmless.
    If kids were screaming at the sight of some reproductive organs, their parents need to take a look at how they are bringing up their children. What next, underpants for dogs? Farm animals banned? Islam taking over the world? (Oh, yeah, sorry that last one is actually gradually happening isn't it?)

You only have to compare that with the kids running around happily on the beaches of Fuerteventura amongst all the naked Germans to realise how stupid people make themselves look.

I love fuerteventura and always go in for some naked sunbathing there
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    The first time he did it he had a fitty with him. He was a good looking guy feck knows what happend to him. To tell your mrs your leaving her and 2 kids to go walking naked is unreal. When i split from my missus before xmas and knew i wouldnt see my boy over christmas nearly killed me to leave a partner is one thing but to give up youd kids by choice is beyond me and he has no regrets at all. I wish i could make him go thru what i did and see that he is wrong in the head.
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

I wonder how many of those same kids shocked by a blokes public nakedness would shortly be at home playing video games involving shooting and blowing people up, running them over or beating them to death and allowed to do so by their shocked at nakedness parents.

't).

Right, I played pacman as a kid so did it effect me so much I spent a lot of my teens and twenties in a darkened room munching pills to a background of repetitive electronic music whilst seeing ghosts?

Oh,wait up....
  • Options
    Just watched this. I think the man is a selfish piece of work and probably should be sectioned.

If he walked past me and my kids at the school naked , i would be tempted to make sure he couldn't ramble dressed or undressed for a very long time.

I feel incredibly sorry for his ex wife and kids.
  • Options
    Why are people so scared of their kids seeing a naked man? It's a common theme with this case, blah, blah, my kids, school , wrong, kill him.
    I find it far more concerning that people want to protect their kids from the real world.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Why are people so scared of their kids seeing a naked man? It's a common theme with this case, blah, blah, my kids, school , wrong, kill him.
    I find it far more concerning that people want to protect their kids from the real world.

Its not his, or your, perogative to decide when it's right for other peoples kids to see a bloke, bollocks out.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    What is all this "kids" thing? Weird.
    He's not walking around with a bloody hard-on is he?
  • Options
    I never saw the program, but I think I'm right in saying he chose to walk passed a school (full of kids) at kicking out time.
  • Options
    So?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah you're right
  • Options
    I've got kids. Have you?
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    I still think he needs locking up though.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

The real world where blokes wander down the street naked?

• Options
    No, but men do exist and sometimes they are naked.
  • Options
    Not outside schools though eh?
  • Options
    Well when they walk past they are.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    BIG_ROB said:

I never saw the program, but I think I'm right in saying he chose to walk passed a school (full of kids) at kicking out time.

No - he was simply walking home and the road he was on lead him past a school at around 3pm. His reply to the cameraman/ programme maker who, being concerned at this scenario, asked him to turn around and go another way was simply "why, this is the way home - why should I go north when I need to go south"........... which to me is a perfectly normal reply and shows how daft things have got if you have to go out of your way just to please others.

I can see both sides to all this, and I have no idea if this wasn't set up by the programme maker to show that this guy wouldn't give up, but in the end he was only waking along a road, naked. If he was hanging around the school gates , handing out sweets or trying to talk to the kids then that would be a different matter, but he really had no interest in them at all. As previously mentioned, it seem weird that parents are concerned that their little kids would see a naked man (haven't they seen their parents naked ?) but are concerned that their kids are playing GTA or any other killing game.

To me, the real shame is that he hadn't seen his kids for 7 years - but that is his life & his decision.

• Options
    My boy has seen me have a crap but if someone walked up our driveway and curled one out in front of him , I would batter him.

Riviera trying to be contrary as usual.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Riviera said:

I've got kids. Have you?

I have a 9 year old daughter. She knows the difference between men and women. If some freak with his cock out went anywhere near her he wouldn't be doing it again.

• Options
    Riviera said:

I still think he needs locking up though.

So let me get this straight.....you think it's perfectly reasonable/acceptable for him to stroll about through society exposing his disgusting tackle whilst being butt naked 'cept for his hiking gear....as long as he hasn't got a boner...

....but you still think he needs locking up.

May I ask what you think he needs locking up for?

• Options
    I have no problem with people being free to live their life the way they want to. However, if you want to live amongst others in a civilised society where one has all the advantages of, welfare, healthcare, infrastucture etc, etc, then you have to live by the rules and not walk around naked like an animal. If he wants to live this way, then he should take himself off to some deserted island or African village where people can't even afford clothes.
  • Options
    There's no argument, go and be naked at a nudist beach of nudist club, cos you ain't allowed to do it in public places.
  • Options
    Gillis said:

Riviera said:

The real world where blokes wander down the street naked?

next we'll have 19 year old Polish girls walking round naked! ffs.
  • Options
    So, according to some, it's perfectly ok for a man to walk along outside a primary school stark bollock naked at chucking out time.

But what about if he had a coat on and then exposed himself - a flasher? Is that also ok?

And how would you tell the difference? If you were in the street with your kids how would you know if the bloke coming towards you was "just a harmless naturist type" or some sick nonce who gets his rocks off flashing his knob. How would you react?