Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Naked Rambler

On BBC 1 now.

a) Let him get on with it?

or

b) He needs sectioning for his own good?

Comments

• Doesn't need sectioning but needs to tone it down and be less inappropriate in inappropriate places
  • When that women asked him "Why are you doing this?" - he replied "That's a good question, I don't know"
  • Augustus is the weirdo
  • Augustus is the weirdo

He can't be real. Surely that's a Little Britain character?
  • Can't he compromise and put on a pair of flesh-coloured underpants just to avoid the public indecency charges?
  • This aint good
  • Saw about 3 mins in which I learnt he has the worlds worst teeth, and he has neglected his kids for 7 years to effectively go walking.

And with that he wasn't worth another minute of my time
  • He needs locking up for his own good this fella. Walking naked past a school at chucking out time.

He's lucky someone never knocked him out.
  • Yep my opinion has now changed
  • "Mostly harmless" was the phrase that came to mind; but incredibly selfish/driven, depending on your viewpoint.
    The most interesting bit was his brother saying Eastleigh was so boring they all ended up doing wierd things. Eastleigh was the place where the MP died after suffocating while performing a sexual act.
  • Sponsored links:

• Off_it said:

He needs locking up for his own good this fella. Walking naked past a school at chucking out time.

I read about this bloke before, I thought he only walked in the country where there are very few people around, if he is doing it in busy areas then that is out of order.
  • I was going to say what a plonker , but it sends out the wrong messages , not seen the programme , but is this fella the full ticket , i thought you'd get locked up for danglies on parade?
  • Off_it said:

He needs locking up for his own good this fella. Walking naked past a school at chucking out time.

I read about this bloke before, I thought he only walked in the country where there are very few people around, if he is doing it in busy areas then that is out of order.
    He was walking towards a primary school as it was emptying. Kids were screaming and parents were visibly shocked and leading them away. The fella filming/interviewing him was pleading with him to turn back and go another way, but he just said "Why should I, that's crazy".

• I wonder how many of those same kids shocked by a blokes public nakedness would shortly be at home playing video games involving shooting and blowing people up, running them over or beating them to death and allowed to do so by their shocked at nakedness parents.

He may well be a nutter or just an absolute twat but it does seem society has it's idea of what's shocking and harmful a bit screwed up. I personal say let him get on with it. There are much more harmful and important things people should care about (but don't).
  • I don't necessarily disagree that it is his right to live how he wishes, and I woudn't say he is crazy, however we all have to follow rules and laws that we might not agree with. What makes him so special that he can go around outraging public decency?
  • Pathetic prudish ruling classes.
  • I'll tell you who's worse , that scouse prick that keeps streaking at major events , jumped on the weather map on this morning once . Filthy weirdo.
  • If he can manage to put on a hat, rucksack, socks and boots then he can manage to put on a pair of soddin' pants.....disgusting individual. Hes obviously got a bit of a screw loose but in many aspects he also knows what he's doing and theres no need for it.
  • With DRA on this though didn't see the programme
  • Serial attention seeker.
  • Sponsored links:

• found it really funny up to the school incident, that was just so so wrong
  • Did they say he spent 6 years in prison?
  • Serial attention seeker arsehole

• Saw about 3 mins in which I learnt he has the worlds worst teeth, and he has neglected his kids for 7 years to effectively go walking.

And with that he wasn't worth another minute of my time

When he got to Eastleigh he went to a local dentist.
  • How did the BBC snatch this from under the noses of channel 4 ?
  • Off_it said:

Off_it said:

He was walking towards a primary school as it was emptying. Kids were screaming and parents were visibly shocked and leading them away. The fella filming/interviewing him was pleading with him to turn back and go another way, but he just said "Why should I, that's crazy".

The guy is bonkers. But harmless.
    If kids were screaming at the sight of some reproductive organs, their parents need to take a look at how they are bringing up their children. What next, underpants for dogs? Farm animals banned? Islam taking over the world? (Oh, yeah, sorry that last one is actually gradually happening isn't it?)

You only have to compare that with the kids running around happily on the beaches of Fuerteventura amongst all the naked Germans to realise how stupid people make themselves look.
  • When I was a kid there was a program called ," The disapearing World". That program had the locals all naked all the time
    No one batted an eye lid at it.
    Today we have children playing GTA and the like and no one bats an eye lid.

Thought the guy was slightly wierd, not the sort of thing I want to see around my streets.
  • Why can't he be a fit bird? Ffs
  • Did anyone notice where he hung his billycan?
  • he's becoming a bore .. Please you soppy old rambler, put a fig leaf over it and let's all talk about something else f f s .. ((:>)