Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anil koc 6 month loan

Comments

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited May 2014
    @FinallyKoc C'est officiel je rentres aujd en Belgique. C'était une bonne expérience pour moi, on verra pour la saison prochaine

It's official I come home to Belgium. It was a good experience for me, we'll see next season
  • Options
    Didn't a few peeps who saw him in U21 games think he looked promising?
  • Options
    I though Anil Koc looked up himself!!!
  • Options
    WSS said:

@FinallyKoc C'est officiel je rentres aujd en Belgique. C'était une bonne expérience pour moi, on verra pour la saison prochaine

It's official I come home to Belgium. It was a good experience for me, we'll see next season

Cheers Anil, it's been a pleasure my man..
  • Options
    Looks like Koc is looking to get a bit of experience from every country...

Bit like mine.
  • Options

Didn't a few peeps who saw him in U21 games think he looked promising?

I saw the Brighton u21 game and he had a decent first half, quieter in the second. I think some that saw him in other games said he was poor.

Was a strange move. Might never play in England again. Wouldn't be surprised if he's at another of Roland's clubs next season.
  • Options
    I saw him, was unimpressed.
  • Options
    I saw him for the U21s and he looked both Anil and KOC.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:

I saw him, was unimpressed.

No Koc for you then.
  • Options
    Personally I think he was one of RD's "gap year" players. Remember at the press conference when he bought the club he said it would be great to offer young players a year abroad at one of the other network clubs for their development. Think it was one of those tbh.
  • Options
    Set to sign for Turkish giants Galatasary.
  • Options
    wow so the Turks like Koc then
  • Options
    Is he a free agent or did Standard get a fee?
  • Options
    Well he still has two years left on his Liege contract so I assume a fee must be involved unless Leige are willing to release him from it.
  • Options
    I was mightily unimpressed when I've seen him play. Good luck fella tho'.
  • Options
    So where is this guy now and did anyone see him play whilst he was here at any level
  • Options
    Saw him play three times and as previously stated, we have better in our youth teams.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    works both ways.
  • Options
    Didn't he sign for Galatasaray? Develops nicely on Football Manager.
  • Options
    Too much Koc/Coq on this forum these days.
  • Options
    Lets balance this up, is Rod Fanni still at Lyon?
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Lets balance this up, is Rod Fanni still at Lyon?

not sure but this guy still is
    Samuel Umtiti
  • Options
    Good bump Paulie
  • Options
    Was watching the highlights of the Dutch First Division last night. Anil Koc made his debut for FC Eindhoven yesterday, came on as a sub against title favorites NAC Breda and scored the first time he had the ball :smile:

Goal here 55 seconds in: http://www.foxsports.nl/video/samenvatting-eindhoven-nac-breda/
  • Options

Was watching the highlights of the Dutch First Division last night. Anil Koc made his debut for FC Eindhoven yesterday, came on as a sub against title favorites NAC Breda and scored the first time he had the ball :smile:

Goal here 55 seconds in: http://www.foxsports.nl/video/samenvatting-eindhoven-nac-breda/

NAC Breda are the title favorites?
  • Options
    When I saw this thread on the front page of CharltonLife I thought he'd rejoined us for a minute after Reza and George