Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anil koc 6 month loan

Comments

• Options
    Powells comments on the OS suggests he's more going to be training for the U21s. However he's only 18 so will i see him on Wednesday in the FA Youth Cup at St Marys?
  • Options
    What are his FM stats like?
  • Options

Powells comments on the OS suggests he's more going to be training for the U21s. However he's only 18 so will i see him on Wednesday in the FA Youth Cup at St Marys?

He might be saying that because koc might come in as a youth loan so we can get another couple from standard liege.
  • Options
    bobcafc7 said:

He might be saying that because koc might come in as a youth loan so we can get another couple from standard liege.

What are the rules,I am getting confused,if we sign Reza I think that is it in terms of Liege?
    Or can we sign U21 players in addition ?
    If he is only a 'youth loan'would he be eligible for our first team or is it at that point the rule of 4 kicks in?

• Options

Not too sure but on fifa 14 he's rated 63 which is better than Harriott, Wilson and Cook. But then Sordell is rated better than Yann so it doesn't say much.

Not got FM yet.
  • Options
    Hope no-one misspells his first name.
  • Options
    Welcome on board anil!
  • Options

Not too sure but on fifa 14 he's rated 63 which is better than Harriott, Wilson and Cook. But then Sordell is rated better than Yann so it doesn't say much.

Not got FM yet.
    Had a look the other day. Similar ability to our other wingers with good potential. Has pace but very poor strength. Can't remember much else, don't think he had a complete profile (a lot of attributes not filled in, left as random).
  • Options
    Lets hope grown ups pronounce his surname properly, but that might be asking too much
  • Options
    If someone uses his name as their username on here posts between them and Fanny will be interesting :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Richard J said:

bobcafc7 said:

What are the rules,I am getting confused,if we sign Reza I think that is it in terms of Liege?
    If he is only a 'youth loan'would he be eligible for our first team or is it at that point the rule of 4 kicks in?

This has just been posted on Facebook , we can still have 2 more Liege loanees over 23 and 3 more under 23.In this context I am happy with Koc and feel we have nothing to lose.

Rule 53.2.5 A Loaning Club can have a maximum of 4 Players under 23 and a further 4 Players over 23 registered on a Standard Loan during any Season. The deadline for determining a Player's age in this respect shall be 30 June prior to the Season in which the Standard Loan is intended to take place."

Rule 52.2.1 A maximum of 5 loan Players (Standard, International, Emergency or Youth) can be named in the Players listed on a team...

• Options
    So they're the rules for loans from Standard. What about Roland's other clubs?
  • Options
    Richard J said:

Richard J said:

bobcafc7 said:

This has just been posted on Facebook , we can still have 2 more Liege loanees over 23 and 3 more under 23.In this context I am happy with Koc and feel we have nothing to lose.

Rule 53.2.5 A Loaning Club can have a maximum of 4 Players under 23 and a further 4 Players over 23 registered on a Standard Loan during any Season. The deadline for determining a Player's age in this respect shall be 30 June prior to the Season in which the Standard Loan is intended to take place."

Rule 52.2.1 A maximum of 5 loan Players (Standard, International, Emergency or Youth) can be named in the Players listed on a team...

I don't think this is correct. Any loan from Standard Liege can only be an International Loan - not a Standard or Youth Loan, as these are domestic only. You need to consider the following:-

52.2.2 No club may sign more than 4 loan Players (Standard, International, Emergency or Youth) from another Club (or club) in any Season. An additional Youth Loan Player may be added to this figure.

53.2.6 No more than 2 Players who are over 23 may join one Loaning Club from another Parent Club on a Standard Loan in any Season.

53.4.3 The defined term of Standard Loan in Regulations 53.2.5 to 53.2.7 inclusive shall be deemed to include International Loans such that International Loans shall count towards the quotas set out therein.

Since it's impossible to have a 'Youth Loan' from a foreign club, my interpretation of the above is that we are allowed up to 4 loan players from Standard during the season, of which up to 2 can be over 23. Unless anyone else has a different understanding?
  • Options
    Is this a five minute argument or the full half hour?
  • Options
    Jodaius said:

Richard J said:

Richard J said:

bobcafc7 said:

I don't think this is correct. Any loan from Standard Liege can only be an International Loan - not a Standard or Youth Loan, as these are domestic only. You need to consider the following:-

52.2.2 No club may sign more than 4 loan Players (Standard, International, Emergency or Youth) from another Club (or club) in any Season. An additional Youth Loan Player may be added to this figure.

53.2.6 No more than 2 Players who are over 23 may join one Loaning Club from another Parent Club on a Standard Loan in any Season.

53.4.3 The defined term of Standard Loan in Regulations 53.2.5 to 53.2.7 inclusive shall be deemed to include International Loans such that International Loans shall count towards the quotas set out therein.

Since it's impossible to have a 'Youth Loan' from a foreign club, my interpretation of the above is that we are allowed up to 4 loan players from Standard during the season, of which up to 2 can be over 23. Unless anyone else has a different understanding?

Thanks you have just explained why Reza can't sign for us and the Belgian journalist on Twitter is accurate.
  • Options
    Is Anıl Koç the only Charlton player to have had a cedilla in his name?
  • Options
    I believe Mendonca should have one (should be a soft c).
  • Options
    Stig said:

Is Anıl Koç the only Charlton player to have had a cedilla in his name?

Gonçalo Brandão had one, if you're counting first names.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

I believe Mendonca should have one (should be a soft c).

I think your right about Mendonca generally. Not sure Clive ever had one though, I suspect his family name was probably anglicised before he was born.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mendonca
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anil Koç S ‏@FinallyKoc now

Retour au cartier - back to Belgium #Schaerbeek

Whether this means he's back to Standard Leige could be anyone's guess.
  • Options

Anil Koç S ‏@FinallyKoc now

Retour au cartier - back to Belgium #Schaerbeek

Whether this means he's back to Standard Leige could be anyone's guess.

I was thinking the same thing
  • Options
    Weekend at home ?
  • Options
    Or perhaps something to do with the number of loans allowed? Sending him back to make way for somebody else?
  • Options
    I think u are right there
  • Options
    From Wiki
    Schaerbeek (obsolete Dutch spelling, retained in French, pronounced [skaʁˈbek] ( listen)) or Schaarbeek (Dutch, pronounced [ˈsçaːrbeːk] ( listen)) is one of the nineteen municipalities located in the Brussels-Capital Region of Belgium. The first mention of the name was Scarenbecca, recorded in a document from the Bishop of Cambrai in 1120.[2] The origin of the name may come from the Franconian (Old Dutch) words schaer (notch, score) and beek (creek).[3]
    Schaerbeek is nicknamed "the city of donkeys" (la cité des ânes or de ezelsgemeente).
    Charlton must seem like a home from home :0)
  • Options

Useless information alert...

In fact, most people have already misspelt his first name. It's not Anil, but Anıl. In Turkish, i and ı are different letters. ı is pronounced sort of like 'uh'. Which doesn't really help his cause much, to be honest...

Bet Roland pronounces it "uh"
  • Options

From Wiki

Schaerbeek (obsolete Dutch spelling, retained in French, pronounced [skaʁˈbek] ( listen)) or Schaarbeek (Dutch, pronounced [ˈsçaːrbeːk] ( listen)) is one of the nineteen municipalities located in the Brussels-Capital Region of Belgium. The first mention of the name was Scarenbecca, recorded in a document from the Bishop of Cambrai in 1120.[2] The origin of the name may come from the Franconian (Old Dutch) words schaer (notch, score) and beek (creek).[3]
    Schaerbeek is nicknamed "the city of donkeys" (la cité des ânes or de ezelsgemeente).
    Charlton must seem like a home from home :0)

Schaarbeek's a proper khazi. Probably twinned with Peckham.
  • Options
    sounds like it was just a weekend at home

Anil Koç S ‏@FinallyKoc 11m
    Back to london #cafc #work
  • Options

sounds like it was just a weekend at home

Anil Koç S ‏@FinallyKoc 11m
    Back to london #cafc #work

Panic over we still have our koc