Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Christmas is ruined because....

13»

Comments

• Options
    I
    JiMMy 85 said:

- Because I haven't got multi-room

Snap! Mine got knocked out yesterday. Main box is ok. But box in reception room not receiving signal. My guests will have to watch dvds!
    There's always Sky Go...
    Is there a way to connect iPad to tv without an apple hdmi adaptor?
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

mrbligh said:

My girlfriend still hasn't gone into labour. 5 days overdue!

Cor, best the wife's not pleased about that!
    Could be happier....
  • Options

I

JiMMy 85 said:

- Because I haven't got multi-room

Snap! Mine got knocked out yesterday. Main box is ok. But box in reception room not receiving signal. My guests will have to watch dvds!
    There's always Sky Go...
    Is there a way to connect iPad to tv without an apple hdmi adaptor?
    Ooh I don't know... I don't think so. Someone cleverer than me might know better. But I think you do need that little adapter. Or Apple TV. Or an internet telly.
  • Options
    - of No. 1, the one eyed green bit of wood.

House been completely turned over, so if anyone is holding No. 1 hostage, funs over, time to return before I take a sledgehammer to the gaff...

• Options
    Or worse, go food bin wading.... :-(
  • Options
    Moaning like hell this morning with an alarm going off at one of our neighbour's houses. Didn't worry too much as we were at my daughter's all day and got home after 12 hours to find the bloody alarm was still screaming away. Close investigation found the noise coming from a black bag that my son had thrown into the skip on my front drive. I had to tear the bags apart to reveal a smoke alarm that had been thrown out with the wallpaper he had been stripping from his new house. Fortunately we will be able to sleep in peace tonight, but we feel sorry for our neighbours who have had to put up with this alarm going off for over 12 solid hours on Christmas Day. By the way, the house next door is The Vicarage!
  • Options

House been completely turned over, so if anyone is holding No. 1 hostage, funs over, time to return before I take a sledgehammer to the gaff...

The final missing part of the jigsaw, our 20 goal a season striker has got it!
  • Options
    My child has turned ginger:

• Options

Was that your best or worst Christmas pressie, AFKA ?

• Options
    Ruined because Fanny didn't give me a wave.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Why no mention of Mustard Pickle?

Pah, not chewy enough. You need real Picallili.
  • Options

Why no mention of Mustard Pickle?

Pah, not chewy enough. You need real Picallili.
    </blockquoter

Good point and well made

• Options
    It was ruined because i had to sit through a whole hour of "Eastenders".
    This was the biggest pile of cak i have ever watched, a whole hour of total basket cases having arguments or trying to kill each other and just when i thought i couldn't get any worse...who bowls onto the screen but professional cockney geezer Danny Dyer...FFS!
  • Options
    Those that have been on tenderhooks following 'Piccadilli Watch' will be joyous to know it reached a triumphant climax this evening, when Haywards finest accompanied my first ever attempt at bubble.

Handsome
  • Options

Those that have been on tenderhooks following 'Piccadilli Watch' will be joyous to know it reached a triumphant climax this evening, when Haywards finest accompanied my first ever attempt at bubble.

Handsome

Hope your bubble turned out better than Mr F's first attempt yesterday !

Told him not to fry it up in goose fat...yuk !

• Options

Handsome

Looks like Christmas has turned into a right circus at AFKA towers.
  • Options
    No red cabbage? No cold stuffing balls?
  • Options
    Should have cooked the Turkey though Dan.