Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Christmas is ruined because....

- with no trains, I couldn't have the traditional Xmas eve pint in the Old Doctor Butlers Head or the Cock n Walpack with the work chaps

- we haven't got any picalilli

Comments

• I bought a gammon joint instead of a pork joint.

Don't think we have Picalilli either :-(
  • My Central heating Boler just blew and I can#t get an engineer out till Thursday
  • edited December 2013
    I've got fookin big hole in my tooth. (and only half a jar of Picalilli)
  • First Christmas as a teetotaler and gotta go to the hospital at 7:30am on the 27th
  • What the f*** is Picalilli?¬!
  • I've got a jar of Piccalli you can have, AFKA ....... but you'll have to get the train to Cornwall to collect it.
  • I just found out that Santa is not a real person .... ((:<)

It's something us Southerners eat with our cold turkey and ham on Boxing Day, as opposed to going out whippet racing :-)
  • Is the piccalilli crisis trending on Twitter yet ?

Have tried Morrisons, Tesco x2 and Co-Op. All sold out.

Have till Friday to resolve issue, so might have to start a local Piccalilli Watch scheme.

Have till Friday to resolve issue, so might have to start a local Piccalilli Watch scheme.

Tried Ebay ?

• Sponsored links:

Good old fashioned corner shop ?

• I tried to picalilli, but they didn't have any Allen left, only Savage so I left it
  • Loads of mates in the pub but because of the storm I'm still at work trying to sort out the people who are really in shit street because of the storm from those who are exaggerating a snapped twig on their drive.
  • Picalilli is disgusting and stunts your growth.

Good old fashioned corner shop ?

Didn't Big Rob used to have a shop. Think he has moved to France now. But he doesn't like to talk about it much.
  • edited December 2013

I just found out that Santa is not a real person .... ((:<)</p>

Oh yes he is, and he was last seen in Chengdu. Haven't we got a member in Chegdu?

http://www.noradsanta.org
  • Stig said:

I just found out that Santa is not a real person .... ((:<)</p>

Oh yes he is, and he was last seen in Chengdu. Haven't we got a member in Chegdu?

http://www.noradsanta.org
    the nearest might be Stu In Fu Man Chu ((:>)
  • Had my wallet nicked at school, pay day too!! All credit cards and 1,000 pounds in it. Bloody Russians!!

It's something us Southerners eat with our cold turkey and ham on Boxing Day, as opposed to going out whippet racing :-)
    What's wrong with Cranberry sauce?!?
  • Sponsored links:

• Because civilised people eat cranberry sauce with hot turkey on Christmas Day, and piccalilli with cold turkey on Boxing Day... You may know it as "Mustard pickle" being from t'north. :-)
  • I've got fookin big hole in my tooth. (and only half a jar of Picalilli)

I'd suggest a real cure using a clove, but I dont think you can handle the tooth.

• I've put me back out again
  • I've got fookin big hole in my tooth. (and only half a jar of Picalilli)

I'd suggest a real cure using a clove, but I dont think you can handle the tooth.

Thanks, Arthur but I've managed to get hold of some Picalilli and the tooth is alright now. They're obviously looking in the wrong places.

Get the train from Mottingham to Lee, there's a deli there with loads of Picalilli.

• Or take the tube?
    The Picalilli line?
  • - Sky Movies have Elf this year. According to the keyboard warriors on Twitter and an underworked Guardian journalist, at least.

• edited December 2013
    Am coming down with a cold so bought a packet of lockets to help with my blocked nose. Worked fine, but also managed to take half of one of my fillings with it...
  • We have two jars of piccalilli, a jar of pickle and a jar of beet root pickle.
  • picalilli, it dont taste like it used to. Too sweet and not enough bite nowadays.
  • edited December 2013
    Christmas is ruined because she's had me cleaning everything from top to bottom since the end of bleedin November.

Then apparently, you have to move everything and put it in a differnet place !

@kin 'ell. Give me strength.

It's only 20 odd relatives coming round for 2 days. FFS !

I think wars have been won more quickly & less painlessly.