Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wind Damage - new back door frame required

2»

Comments

• Rear close board fence blew down in the night but fortunately no real breakages just the odd slat.

Managed to get it back up, imperative as we back onto a main road, but now way behind with all the jobs that need to be done.

Yes I know. Well get off Charlton Life then!!
  • Couple of ridge tiles down, one landing about an inch from someone's new car parked in the road outside.
  • The house my kids & the ex live in (my house btw but easier they live there - I live in a flat nearby) lost 3 Perspex panels off the Conservatory during the night - buckets, mops and towels everywhere. She and her new man are getting it fixed on Boxing day - good job its dry today & tomorrow as it currently resembles a convertible !!
  • 3blokes said:

RedChaser said:

Sorry to hear mate, can't sleep, listening to about a dozen different drips and just praying they are all outside.

On the plus side, at least you had a Xmas bonus :-)

Poor carol singers, where's your Christmas spirit? Invite them all in for a mulled wine and a mince pie.
    Brilliant :-)

Here 3 fence panels gone further 2 damaged and a missing tea towel. Was a touch blowy last night.

Have you checked the tea towel holder?
    I think the correct term is wife.
  • Busy for me, proper job has had to be put on the backburner today.
  • Another three fence panels down in our back garden including the ones with the gate on. Luckilly we rent