Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

TV Film watch

Comments

• Steve Elf is on the sky on demand facility 247 right now

tv guide, red button, on demand and there it is in the movies
  • edited December 2013

Gutted no Elf on terrestrial TV, fuckin disgrace, poxy Sky

You can come round mine and watch it :-)

I might just do that, first time I haven't watched it since it was released so it at Cinema, then dvd the year after. DVD player now broke, had it skyplused but someone deleted. Cooking a roast lamb dinner at the moment, whilst also cooking mince pies dowsed in port whilst
    watching santa clause and sinking a bud.
    I can imagine the scene at your place when they realised they'd deleted it..... "shit, Dad's gonna go nuts, he's already got the hump. You tell him, no you tell him, fuck off you pressed the button"
  • Can not believe its back on BBC 3 already literally started a re run 25 mins ago

The Santa Claus is just about to start on BBC1

• NLA i refuse to pay to watch it
  • The Great Escape isn't on but The Wizard of Oz is on five at 5-15 on Boxing Day .

Great Escape was on Saturday. And I cant believe you missed Harvey. If you fail to mention Zulu (if/when its on) there will be a motion put forward for a vote of no confidence.
    I cant believe he missed Titanic off today's list
    I hate it. It's utter pony. In my opinion ;-)
  • its free mate on the on demand service its not on the Sky Store where you pay, OD is free to watch
  • Boxing Day, 9pm, Film 4 - Sightseers. Not very festive but my pick of the films over the next few days.
  • edited December 2013
    Christmas eve

1.10 pm Channel 4 IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE (1946)

8.00 pm BBC3 RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARC ( 1981 )

6.35 pm ITV4 EVERY WHICH WAY BUT LOOSE ( 1978)

3.15 pm Film four ESCAPE TO VICTORY ( 1981 )

9.00pm Five Star GHOSTBUSTERS ( 1984)

11.pm Film four PLAINS TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILES ( 1987 ) Recommended Film of the day
  • Boxing Day, 9pm, Film 4 - Sightseers. Not very festive but my pick of the films over the next few days.

Good film, but quite surreal.
  • stonemuse said:

Boxing Day, 9pm, Film 4 - Sightseers. Not very festive but my pick of the films over the next few days.

Good film, but quite surreal.
    Not remotely festive, but a good film. Very dark comedy. Growing up in the Midlands I knew a few people a bit like that, minus the bloodlust (at least a far as I knew anyway).
  • Sponsored links:

• I think I'll finish wrapping the presents watching Its a wonderful Life tomorrow. Probably seen it as many times as I've had hot dinners but still love ie - esp the run on the bank scene.
  • Christmas eve

1.10 pm Channel 4 IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE (1946)

8.00 pm BBC3 RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARC ( 1981 )

6.35 pm ITV4 EVERY WHICH WAY BUT LOOSE ( 1978)

3.15 pm Film four ESCAPE TO VICTORY ( 1981 )

9.00pm Five Star GHOSTBUSTERS ( 1984)

11.pm Film four PLAINS TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILES ( 1987 ) Recommended Film of the day
  • Will give Zulu a watch. Saw it when it first came out, sat through it 4 times in the cinema (you could do that back then). Had a version on the video. Will have to get a dvd version, with the extras.
  • Someone at work pointed out to me Indiana jones played no part In raiders of the lost arc.
    The nazis find an arc, take it to a warehouse, open it and then die. This was done with no input from jones and what they would done regardless.

New series of 'The Big Bang Theory', one of the episodes is about this.
  • Someone at work pointed out to me Indiana jones played no part In raiders of the lost arc.
    The nazis find an arc, take it to a warehouse, open it and then die. This was done with no input from jones and what they would done regardless.

New series of 'The Big Bang Theory', one of the episodes is about this.
    Busted ;-)
  • If you're presently bored at work, have a look at this. It's the astronauts repairing the pump module on the International Space Station.

It's a live stream from NASA, so work firewalls may block it.

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html#.Url7B_tuD00

• Think I just saw santa

If you're presently bored at work, have a look at this. It's the astronauts repairing the pump module on the International Space Station.

It's a live stream from NASA, so work firewalls may block it.

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html#.Url7B_tuD00

• He doesn't exist. Superman told me.
  • Dirty Rotten Scoundrels on now.
  • Planes Trains & Automobiles is genius, even if it is about Thanksgiving.
  • Sponsored links:

• Christmas Day

3.20pm BBC1 TOY STORY 3 (2010) Recommended film of the day

4.35pm Channel 4 A MUPPET CHRISTMAS CAROL (1992)

8.00pm ITV4 COOL HAND LUKE (1967)

10.35pm ITV4 QUADROPHENIA (1979)

11.35pm ITV2 SHAUN OF THE DEAD (2004)

00.40 am BBC1 ANCHORMAN : THE LEGEND RON BURGUNDY (2004)
  • Cheers Beds, but this will be my.last visit to this thread. Not that I'm not enjoying it, just that I've remembered I have zero say in what is watched in my house.
  • Cheers Beds, but this will be my.last visit to this thread. Not that I'm not enjoying it, just that I've remembered I have zero say in what is watched in my house.

Your not the only one. Earlier i had to sit through four hours of "Eddie Stobart:12 days of christmas - ( it was actually one hour but it felt like four)
  • edited December 2013
    Holby freekin' City ?

Your not the only one. Earlier i had to sit through four hours of "Eddie Stobart:12 days of christmas - ( it was actually one hour but it felt like four)
    Could be worse, could be sitting watching midsomer fucking murders. Wife's just decided she likes it and as my mum's over as well, I've got no chance.
  • Christmas Day

3.20pm BBC1 TOY STORY 3 (2010) Recommended film of the day

4.35pm Channel 4 A MUPPET CHRISTMAS CAROL (1992)

8.00pm ITV4 COOL HAND LUKE (1967)

10.35pm ITV4 QUADROPHENIA (1979)

11.35pm ITV2 SHAUN OF THE DEAD (2004)

00.40 am BBC1 ANCHORMAN : THE LEGEND RON BURGUNDY (2004)
  • Cheers Beds , really enjoyed staying up to watch Planes, Trains and Automobiles last night , it was the first time my kids had seen it , they loved it.
  • Cheers Beds , really enjoyed staying up to watch Planes, Trains and Automobiles last night , it was the first time my kids had seen it , they loved it.

I'm showing my kids it today for the first time too ! I will just have to be quick with the mute button at times as the language gets a bit fruity .

• edited December 2013
    Any Marx Bros films on over the festive period?