Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sponsored ads

edited December 2013 in Troubleshooting
Just started getting sponsored ads on the site in the middle of the stream - is it just me? Thought it was just on mobile but now also on PC

Comments

• pays the bills mate I don't mind them tbh
  • @Macronate: Wait till you get the La Senza ones.
  • Macronate said:

i'm sorry but the ads are just too influential.

just went out to get some milk but came back with a new Kia Picanto City which is nippy around town and easy to park.

Lol, you think that's bad. I logged in for my hourly 'Dave Mehmet hasn't posted smutty / Henry Irving hasn't argued with anyone' check up, and five minutes later I'd booked a cottage in Sussex and a two week trip to Israel !

Dangerous stuff this....

• Are we supposed to click them?
  • If you run Chrome as your browser, Adblock Plus will stop them appearing.
  • Macronate said:

i'm sorry but the ads are just too influential.

just went out to get some milk but came back with a new Kia Picanto City which is nippy around town and easy to park.

Lol, you think that's bad. I logged in for my hourly 'Dave Mehmet hasn't posted smutty / Henry Irving hasn't argued with anyone' check up, and five minutes later I'd booked a cottage in Sussex and a two week trip to Israel !

Dangerous stuff this....

Better get that passport pronto then!
  • Sorry AKFA, I don't think that was on when I read that thread, or maybe i just hadn't got that far. If it all helps with the site then great.