Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sponsored ads

edited December 2013 in Troubleshooting
Just started getting sponsored ads on the site in the middle of the stream - is it just me? Thought it was just on mobile but now also on PC

Comments

• Options
    pays the bills mate I don't mind them tbh
  • Options
    @Macronate: Wait till you get the La Senza ones.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

i'm sorry but the ads are just too influential.

just went out to get some milk but came back with a new Kia Picanto City which is nippy around town and easy to park.

Lol, you think that's bad. I logged in for my hourly 'Dave Mehmet hasn't posted smutty / Henry Irving hasn't argued with anyone' check up, and five minutes later I'd booked a cottage in Sussex and a two week trip to Israel !

Dangerous stuff this....

• Options
    Are we supposed to click them?
  • Options
    If you run Chrome as your browser, Adblock Plus will stop them appearing.
  • Options

Macronate said:

i'm sorry but the ads are just too influential.

just went out to get some milk but came back with a new Kia Picanto City which is nippy around town and easy to park.

Lol, you think that's bad. I logged in for my hourly 'Dave Mehmet hasn't posted smutty / Henry Irving hasn't argued with anyone' check up, and five minutes later I'd booked a cottage in Sussex and a two week trip to Israel !

Dangerous stuff this....

Better get that passport pronto then!
  • Options
    Sorry AKFA, I don't think that was on when I read that thread, or maybe i just hadn't got that far. If it all helps with the site then great.