Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The week that was - Sat 6th Nov 2004 - Tottenham 2 Charlton 3

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tottenham: Robinson, Pamarot, Naybet, King, Bunjevcevic, Davies (Ziegler 45), Pedro Mendes, Redknapp (Carrick 59), Keane, Kanoute, Defoe. Subs Not Used: Keller, Brown, Silva Sousa.

Oh my, 9 years is a long time :)
  • Options
    Good point John Boy. That Spurs defence sounds ropey to say the least.
  • Options
    I was there, great days although we always seemed to do ok at Spurs in the glory days

Pound to a penny that there were people moaning about something on net addicks the day after
  • Options
    That last 10 mins were probably the most nerve racking I can remember - one of our lads had to go and stand outside as he couldn't take it !
  • Options

If I remember rightly Spurs had something like 20 internationals on their books that season but couldn't get a run of form and I think we did the double over them with a 2-0 win later that season at the Valley when despite the defeat Andy Reid played a blinder for them .

I can recall two other wins at WHL within my period of supporting the Addicks the first being when Paul Williams collided with Tony Parks and David Campbell slotted home the other one was a live Monday night Sky game when SCP scored the winner.

Of our London rivals it is only really Arsenal, the old Wimbledon and Millwall who we have appalling records against.
  • Options
    I

Was this the game when they wheeled out Ray Liotta at half time?

think you're right.

Good random memory that !

Can't remember what I did yesterday but that is right there!