Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Brum Match Thread 2/11/13

Comments

• Options
    pritch is attackingh....church.....jj...church pushed over? no
  • Options
    They discuss the one up front situation, jacko, church, we appeal for a pen, good chance, jacko caused havoc.
  • Options
    jj is not happy.....we are playing better though
  • Options
    12 mins to go.....
  • Options
    Church would have scored if he'd not taken an extra touch apparently
  • Options
    brum attacking.....we are bakc under pressure....cousins great tackle....and clears.....wiggy now concedes a fk
  • Options
    Church was tackled well their guys say.
    let off for brum however, brum build, they say the brum performance so far is 'just OK' and they worry about getting tired later.
    brum attack, good defending from Jordan, brum come again and wiggy is there, danger cross just evades ziggy/
  • Options
    fk taken....ball in.....wilson clears....and is taken down
  • Options
    Brum attack, Wilson, and brum again on left, long ball well controlled for them, and cleared.
  • Options
    addicks throw only.....brum have it back....and push forward...we get it back...now they get it back again....bit sloppy all round but our throw
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    throw taken.....hamer has it....sends it long again....wind get hold of it and wiggy cant get there.....brum attacking....stevo tackles.....hamer has it
  • Options
    Wiggy throw...
    .....caddis has it for them now, robinson on left, we cut out pass and it is with hamer.
  • Options
    brum have it...wiggy tackles and gets it....holds the ball...church...jj....shoots just wide!!!
  • Options
    Brum on right, wiggy tho, church in, and waits jacko and a shot dragged just wide.
    COYR
  • Options
    To my ‘orse,
    To my ‘orse,
    Sayin’ goodbye to my ‘orse,
    And as I was sayin’ goodbye to my ‘orse,
    SAYIN’ GOODBYE TO MY ‘ORSE
  • Options
    Jackos putting himself about a bit
  • Options
    Brum attack, we clear, and with brum keeper.
  • Options
    2 nil millwall
  • Options
    Fecking spanners 2 up
  • Options
    addicks via wilson.....clear lines....addicks a bit too deep....brum attacking.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    stevo attacking.....stewart crosses.....wiggy....stewart but a poor pass
  • Options
    Charlton on top
  • Options
    Novak there, an attack, we get it and break, jacko, but we are forced back, pritch involved, loose ball, dale come again, stew cross, headed out, wiggy and pass fails, their throw.
  • Options
    Millwall 2 Burnley0
  • Options
    We are looking good they say.
    We have a FK
  • Options
    wiggy is now fouled...addicks fk 20 yds into brum half......stevo to take
  • Options
    bolton now winning
  • Options
    dale to take it, cleared, back in, danger, keeper punches well.
  • Options
    stevo sends it in.....jj....church...stevo....crosses....keeper punches clear.....
  • Options
    Millwall 2 Burnley 1
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!