Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nutty things you do when there is no one else around (non-sexual)

Comments

• Options
    Sing U2 songs
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Eat tofu

• Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Sing U2 songs

With or without you?
  • Options
    driving in the car, turn the radio up full blast and sing pretending I'm doing a gig singing whatever song is on the radio
  • Options
    try and carry a serious conversation with the cat
  • Options
    addick16 said:

try and carry a serious conversation with the cat

What's nutty about that? I do it all the time. Only sensible conversation I get!

• Options
    Pretending the Pestle (from the pestle and mortar) is a microphone and becoming the world famous rock star I always dreamt of being!
  • Options
    look up at the upstairs windows of houses you're walking past, just in case.
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

Eat tofu

Lol

I have a tendency to air drum in the car, forgetting that them there windows are see-through. And talking to myself.
  • Options
    Bit of left arm spin.

or generally just sit with my hands down my pants in a comfortable non sexual way.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Drop on my knees Peter Kaye style and slide across the floor and have a fight with the dogs, did it while pissed one night and forget I was wearing jeans. I did a handbrake turn and took out all the picture frames around the fireplace.
  • Options
    pettgra said:

Shout obscenties and hurl abuse at anyone who annoys me on TV. I just hope my neighbours don't think I am talking to the missus.

do this all the time, some pretty offensive stuff too.

• Options
    I air drum.
  • Options
    Can't walk past one of those power saving dull lights without doing lizard impressions. An ex bf caught me at it & asked if I did that everytime I walked under the light in his hallway alone.

When I was a smoker the heat lights outside in the smoking areas produced the same urge.
  • Options
    See how far I can walk down the road with my eyes closed
  • Options
    press ups.
  • Options
    I pretend I am plaaayer
  • Options
    Another beatboxer here. Pretty bloody good at it now - after about 20 years of practice.

Another slightly odd thing I do is sing along to songs, but one line ahead. God knows why I do that.
  • Options
    Pull out nasal hairs. Why was I never warned of these as a kid?

Getting a bit worried about my ear hairs now as well.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Hahaha fantastic!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Throwing rubbish into bins "Hand Grenade Style" and letting out a little cheer if they go in.
  • Options
    I walk around like the bloke from the sthn comfort advert
  • Options
    WSS said:

Bloody hell - I do this as well! I also walk round my flat with my eyes shut trying to walk from room to room without bumping into anything.
  • Options
    I move furniture in Leroy and wss house's whilst they walk rd with their eyes closed
  • Options

WSS said:

Bloody hell - I do this as well! I also walk round my flat with my eyes shut trying to walk from room to room without bumping into anything.
    The modern equivalent to this is walking and texting...

I blow myself a kiss in the bathroom mirror every time.

I also say "bridge" when I get into lifts, but I don't have to be alone for that. ;-)
  • Options
    edited October 2013

I move furniture in Leroy and wss house's whilst they walk rd with their eyes closed

Dammit. I KNEW that sofa wasn't in the kitchen last I looked...
  • Options
    Pick me nose and eat it
  • Options
    WSS said:

I do this when walking home pissed.

In the car, line up a mark on the windscreen with a car in the distance and take it out with machine gun fire

• Options
    Im also guilty of beat boxing but then again I also do it with other people in the room
  • Options
    WSS said:

I used to do this often. Had to stop though as I walked into a very low wall and fell flat on my face. Was wearing a really decent suit at the time as well. What a prat!