Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    re Sutton - Promotion to League two is worth just under £1m, they will still be able to get grants from Football League towards works.

As for 3/4G pitches, if they can use them in Scotland, then I think there is no way they cant bring them in to the League. I'm a traditionalist, football will always be better on a grass pitch but I'm also a realist - Money isn't dripping down from the top and the smaller clubs need all the help they can get. Sutton survive thanks to their pitch.
  • Options
    How can Chesterfield be on the verge of going out of FL? Playing some great stuff. Long balls when needed but measured and into channels not hopeful punts. Take note Gobbo.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    See that Billericay got hammered yesterday 4-1 at Hendon. Now 8 points behind Dulwich but they do have 5 games in hand.

The problem for them is that they're now playing almost every other day. They're currently midway through a ridiculous run of 9 league games in 19 days and by the end of the season they will have played their last 15 league games in 38 days!

Also read that there was a bust up between Tamplin and a couple of players before the game and a couple of them just walked out. Tamplin also apparently left yesterdays game before the end of the match!! Absolute shambles there now.

Dulwich have a real chance of winning that league now.
  • Options
    Welling postponed
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Welling postponed

That was a late call. Shame for Bath fans.
  • Options
    Charles-Cook playing for Woking live on BT Sport.
  • Options
    Dulwich abandoned.....puddles on pitch at Tooting.
  • Options

stonemuse said:

Welling postponed

Can understand why tho

• Options

stonemuse said:

Welling postponed

Can understand why tho

Wow
  • Options
    Don't know where he gets his facts from, the game never started.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was on my way to Eastleigh at 11.30... Luckily i checked before i left was postponed at 09.30...
  • Options
    Welling 1 0 up away at Hampton & Richmond (they also missed a 1st half pen)
  • Options

Welling 1 0 up away at Hampton & Richmond (they also missed a 1st half pen)

And concede a last gasp equaliser, bollocks
  • Options
    Down to ten men for the last twenty mins.
    God knows where the ref got five mins added time from, when only two in the first, and that included a penalty.
    They scored after 95 mins. Deflection as well.
    Shit penalty from Goldburg, but to come away from the team in thirds ground gutted that you got a draw is good play off form.
    Shitty cards for losing their temper (throwing their toys out the Pram) cost them.
    Healy's last season in semi pro in my opinion.
    Lovely ground ((H&R).
    Had H/T draw, F/T Welling @9/1.
    Philpott could easily play league two.
    Oh well.
  • Options
    Well done Ebbsfleet, still on their tails... Another few million and we can have messi.
  • Options
    Wings undeservedly go down 1 0 at home to Havant. To make matters worse, Coombes goes off with a possible hamstring injury in the 2nd half.
  • Options
    Just back from Tooting and Mitcham vs Tonbridge Angels. 0-0 FT but a rather unsettling end to the game. With one minute to go a Tooting player was hit in the face by the ball during a tackle, which knocked his head backwards and was on the ground out cold. After 10mins of treatment both managers agreed to end the game. The young lad, still unconcious, had his head/neck held still by the Angel's physio whilst they waited for an ambulance. Although he was covered by a blanket he must have been freezing as he was laying flat on the ground. We passed the ambulance on our way home. At least there is St Georges hospital nearby. Fingers crossed all goes well for the lad.
  • Options
    Darts didn't have to get out of 1st gear to beat Weston Super Mare today - so tight at the top
  • Options

Darts didn't have to get out of 1st gear to beat Weston Super Mare today - so tight at the top

Pity we couldn’t do you a favour
  • Options

Pity we couldn’t do you a favour
    We were desperate for Wings to beat Havant I will admit - away at Glouscester on Tuesday is our game in hand over Havant - win that and it's in our hands IMO

Play offs are a lottery this season - don't fancy that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I watched a 0-0 between Guiseley and Maidstone United
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Saw a certain Zak Ansah scored for Hythe against Greenwich Borough whose goal came from Jack Barham (previously on trial at Millwall) yet again, could be worth taking a look at him in the summer
  • Options
    Was at Ebbsfleet v Macclesfield good game unlucky not to win it at the end. Sending off was harsh.
  • Options
    I was at Hendon v Worthing yesterday. It was a superb game and both sides played some brilliant attacking football (Worthing especially were very classy). Hendon lead 2-0, Worthing got one back within a minute, Hendon lead 3-1 but Worthing scored twice in a minute and looked like winning it.....but Hendon scored with almost the last kick and won 4-3 to keep a play-off position.

Niko Muir now has 32 league goals in 40 games and 39 goals in 55 for the season. He's the first Hendon player to hit 30 league goals in a season since David Hyde in the mid-60s.

Josh Walker of Hendon has also been playing for Cardiff U23s. He's pretty classy too (a wide forward) and has 14 goals in 27 league games.

Elsewhere, in Bostik land; Dulwich dropped two points away to Burgess Hill but Billericay only drew at Enfield. Dulwich (and to a lesser degree, Folkestone) still have a chance of pipping Billericay to automatic promotion.
  • Options

See that Billericay got hammered yesterday 4-1 at Hendon. Now 8 points behind Dulwich but they do have 5 games in hand.

The problem for them is that they're now playing almost every other day. They're currently midway through a ridiculous run of 9 league games in 19 days and by the end of the season they will have played their last 15 league games in 38 days!

Also read that there was a bust up between Tamplin and a couple of players before the game and a couple of them just walked out. Tamplin also apparently left yesterdays game before the end of the match!! Absolute shambles there now.

Dulwich have a real chance of winning that league now.

Billericay seem to have stabilised a bit now, winning 5-3 against Staines last night. Jake Robinson came off the bench to score his 51st and 52nd goals of the season. Tomorrow, just to lob in another fixture, they are playing the Met Police in the Isthmian League Cup Final. As things stand in April, they have (had) a game on 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 11th, 14th 17th, 19th, 21st, 24th and 28th.

The goals highlights from last night include a brilliant effort from Robinson for the fourth goal. 3:14 in.

https://youtu.be/lckS806yKf8
  • Options
    Dulwich 1 Tonbridge Angels 2. MOTM Angels' keeper. Good to catch up with my old chum @ElfsborgAddick and have my ROT badge recognised by @InspectorSands !
  • Options

Dulwich 1 Tonbridge Angels 2. MOTM Angels' keeper. Good to catch up with my old chum @ElfsborgAddick and have my ROT badge recognised by @InspectorSands !

• Options
    Welling drew 0.0 at home to Hemel Hempstead
  • Options
    Good win for ebbsfleet. Play offs still a possibility but 4 of their last 5 games are away.