Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

QPR November 23rd 2013. Ticket info.....

124»

Comments

• Options
    Can`t be many left now, a couple of hundred if that
  • Options
    If we sell out the top tier, then any reason why we won't get the bottom tier?

Or do they put home fans in there now?
  • Options

Home fans in there now mate.
  • Options
    E-cafc said:

The stadium plan, school end top tier is ours

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/images/grounds/qpr-stadium-plan.jpg

Ta for this - Y2, Row B for me so might not be completely disastrous. No pillars at least, apparently. I definitely have had a no-goalline view there before, but can't think when. Might have been the pre-season friendly a few years back when we won 3-1 with Julian Gray on trial for us.

• Options
    Love to know how Derby had more fans there on Sat than our total allocation
  • Options

Charlton must have only applied for the upper tier. Wednesday had both
  • Options
    Possibly police restrictions after Millwall & Palace A last season.
  • Options
    CAFCharry said:

My mate got my ticket on Saturday, they're gold restricted view, block Y6, row L seat 84-85, how bad are they?

• Options
    edited November 2013
    If the club take the lower tier and don't sell them then the club pay for them.
  • Options
    I imagine if demand is high enough we'll get lower but all parties concerned could be worried after last season at millwall/ palace
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCharry said:

I imagine if demand is high enough we'll get lower but all parties concerned could be worried after last season at millwall/ palace

We wouldn't get the lower anyway as the club didn't ask for it. Last season West Ham only had the upper as that's all the club asked for.
  • Options
    To be fair how many more different ticketing permutations would there be if we had the lower as well? It was like breaking code as it was!
  • Options
    200 left - on general sale.
  • Options
    CAFCharry said:

I would have thought QPR have already started selling tickets in the lower tier to home fans so demand will have nothing to do with it.
  • Options
    Got my 2 restricted
  • Options
    Sold out.
  • Options
    Completely forgot to get ticket for this sorted. Bollocks.
  • Options
    Got 5 this morning thanks to my pal, looking forward to this one and quietly optimistic.
    As some said they've most likely started issuing tickets to the home fans in the lower tier, someone along the line has underestimated our away support here, QPR is in London right?!?
  • Options
    cafctom said:

get them in home end, plenty of Charlton will be with you :-)

• Options
    cafctom said:

wouldn't worry mate we'll probably have a better view of the game from the warmth of our living rooms than most of them there.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafctom said:

Get yourself booked on the boat trip mate. I'm sure there will be a couple of spares knocking about on there.

• Options
    I have a spare ticket for QPR is anyone is interested
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Gumbo said:

I have a spare ticket for QPR is anyone is interested

I think @Creepyaddick is looking for two so will prob take it off your hands

• Options
    Any fans that couldn't get one, I'd try your luck in the home end, maybe in the lower stand
  • Options
    What a novel idea, the matchday programme's got a cut-out Halloween mask on the cover, bit late though....
    http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/061113-harry30-programme-1158786.aspx
  • Options
    Guess it would have to be the home end for quite a few of us
  • Options

CAFCharry said:

I would have thought QPR have already started selling tickets in the lower tier to home fans so demand will have nothing to do with it.
    Got my tickets in there weeks ago
  • Options
    Lower tier is on General sale. Can see there being a couple of hundred cafc in there with a better view than the away end :)
  • Options
    i would love 2 tickets if theres any going spare?