Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

QPR November 23rd 2013. Ticket info.....

Comments

• Options
    Solidgone said:

Shit view from the school end. I'm also going in the home end.

No wonder our away support is so meagre...

Half of our lot sit with the home fans !

• Options
    Just got our three sorted. Looking forward to this one.
  • Options
    Yep two for me. Nice little message from SCP when you phone up too
  • Options
    6 Nwkers going so far
  • Options
    edited October 2013
  • Options
    Got my 5.
  • Options
    If i remember rightly, if you're at the back of the upper tier you can't see the goal line at that end of the ground and if you're over at the sides you've got pillars in your way. It's a shit hole.
  • Options
    Yes, approx 500 of our 1,800 allocation are restricted view. Sums it up nicely!
  • Options
    Rung up today, got my 28 tickets.
  • Options
    Do you think all of the good view tickets will sell out? I am hoping to go to this game and I don't get to go to too many away games as the coaches don't venture to my part of Kent generally.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Do you think all of the good view tickets will sell out? I am hoping to go to this game and I don't get to go to too many away games as the coaches don't venture to my part of Kent generally.

Hasn't the railway ventured into your part either?
  • Options

No need for the funny comment. The trains cost considerably more than the coaches so I choose not to go on them. But to answer your question yes... funnily enough the trains do venture to North East Kent.

• Options
    edited October 2013

If we take Popicon's 28 seriously, and my 4 today, I count 48 sold for CL alone. So, YES, all the good view seats are now gone!!

;-)
  • Options

No need for the funny comment. The trains cost considerably more than the coaches so I choose not to go on them. But to answer your question yes... funnily enough the trains do venture to North East Kent.

I see a sense of humour hasn't ventured that far yet.
  • Options
    I have my ticket (print out) for the Ellerslie Road Stand. No restricted view for me although there will have to be a lot of restraint.
  • Options
    Got a ticket for me and Dad.

This fixture has fallen nicely as I'm off to see Thin Lizzy (under the pseudonym Black Star Riders) at Shepherds Bush Empire after the game.
  • Options
    http://www.wolvesblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Restricted-view.jpg
    Not liking this restricted view business one bit.
  • Options
    anyone know how many tickets we've sold so far. cant buy one till friday - just wondering if its possible they will all be sold out by then if weve only been given 1800
  • Options
    You'll be fine, I'm not bothering until next week. If we sell out it'll only be a week or two before the game, they haven't said 'there are only x amount left'.
  • Options
    Charlton Ticket News ‏@CAFCTickets 2h
    Current sales for QPR stand at . . . 585 #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    8 more NWKers going !!!
  • Options
    i need to get 3 ive done every away this season apart from hudds any chance theyll let me have em??
  • Options

i need to get 3 ive done every away this season apart from hudds any chance theyll let me have em??

it would be worth a try. Might just depend on who you get on the call.
  • Options
    1,000 sold so far! If you don`t want restricted view, better get it soon!
  • Options
    its really not that restricted. Its not like being at Wembley, but its not as bad as people make out.

Anyone under 6ft and brought up going football before all-seater kicked in never had no complaints about 'restricted view'. I've been to games where i could only see the opposing half !
  • Options
    Rare away day for me, got an all dayer planned and hopefully in an ok state to watch froch v groves in the local

Looking forward to it
  • Options
    Yes same here, I remember Carrow Road was one where from the away corner you could hardly see the goal at that end because of the fences,etc. Loads of old grounds were like that. I know QPR isn`t that bad but in these days of all-seater comfort people want a proper view to go with it.
  • Options
    only restricted view available got my 2 29quid for the pair which is not that bad.
  • Options
    Its the fact they charge £30 that annoys people.
  • Options
    Think they were charging £55 for away fans last season in the Prem.